MY First PC build

AB531

Guys this is my first gaming PC build. Please open the link to see my parts. 

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/AB531/saved/WQgCmG

The SSD that I will be purchasing is here: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233453&cm_re=corsair_force_series_3-_-20-233-453-_-Product

..And the keyboard and monitor are from NCIXus.

What do you think? Do I need water cooling?

Any recommendations?

what OC are you planning on hitting??

with a cheap cooler like a hyper 212 you can easy hit at least 4 Ghz

60gb ssd? really..... youll want to change it for something bigger before you even know it, even here in the tech tips forum we recommend more than 128gb if you can.

what about an HDD????

a good cheap one is the WD green

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

60gb ssd? really..... youll want to change it for something bigger before you even know it, even here in the tech tips forum we recommend more than 128gb if you can.

what about an HDD????

Well if you had clicked the link for the SSD you'd see that it's actually a Corsair Force Series 3 480GB SSD. Still recommend paring it with some HDD, other than that, looks like a great build!

PC Specs: 

CPU: i7-9700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite | RAM: 16GB's Team T-Force Vulcan 3000MHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP! Edition  | Storage: 500GB WD Caviar Blue | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Crucial BX200 240GB SSD | OS: Windows 10 64-bit  | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Headphones: Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition's, HD 598 Cs | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire XT MX Blues Monitors: Acer GN246HL 144Hz, Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

You're power supply is a bit overkill maybe 600W?

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

yeah atleast go with a 128 GB ssd

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

what about an HDD????

I would even recommend more than 128GB. I got 128GB And I regret not getting the 250gb :< 

Pics or it didn't happen.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.