[UPDATE]EU Parliament May Break Up Google and Unbundle Search Engines

ionbasa

For me they are clearly marked as an add "Anzeige" and somehow google has to earn money they aren't doing it just for fun.

you'll note the first result not labelled as a paid ad is also the top result listed as an ad.  Do you really think the paid search results end there?  

There was a case recently where:

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/google-allegedly-manipualtes-results-for-yelp-2014-7

http://www.digitaltrends.com/web/bias-and-google-shopping/

They don't just have to do it for their own stuff either, they can do it for the highest bidder too.  Trust no one, no one makes it big by playing nice.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

No, screwing over successful companies is unfair and stupid. These people built this company over years and years, and then the government can ruin it all in an instant. 

What the EU is doing is exactly the same as they did with Microsoft when they forced them to include the browser choice screen.  It's merely a move to avoid a complete monopoly.

you'll note the first result not labelled as a paid ad is also the top result listed as an ad.  Do you really think the paid search results end there?  

Yes, I think so.

I don't believe that check24.de pagerank would decrease if thy cancel there google ad campaign.

Yes, I think so.

I don't believe that check24.de pagerank would decrease if thy cancel there google ad campaign.

you should probably read the links I posted.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

you should probably read the links I posted.

Couldn't find a proof there.

Couldn't find a proof there.

Whatever.