Desks...

Jev96

So yeah, my desk has well and truly passed it's time, and I can never find any good ones on the net, I live in the UK and I need one to be able to ship to the UK.

I always see builds on the internet with a triple monitor set up and a good desk to hold it all ( I have a triple monitor set up too ) but yeah I could do with some help! Thanks guys.

ikea, end of story. one sec ill link mine.

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/40253019/

you will need to buy some legs for it as well.

also here is what it looks like

It can tank triple screens easy, parents stole my second monitor at that time sadly.

gallery_16690_297_1203467.jpg

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Only problem i have with Ikea is their delivery charges. 

£35. I say no more. And, about 1 week dispatch time.

Only problem i have with Ikea is their delivery charges. 

£35. I say no more. And, about 1 week dispatch time.

yeah thats a bitch, we have a ikea only 30 minutes away so i guess we have it easy

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I know what you said about ikea and to get it like this it will require a little hacking a sawing but it lookes really freaking awesome in my book http://lifehacker.com/turn-an-ikea-kitchen-table-into-an-awesome-multi-level-1449722258

CPU AMD A10-5800k  GPU GTX 960 Gigabyte G1 Motherboard Asrock fm2a75m-dgs Ram G.skill 8gigs ddr3 PSU Corsair HX650 HDD Two 1TB Hitachi 7200 rpm Case Zalman z11

Keyboard CM Storm Quickfire TK with chery mx reds Mouse Logitech m500 Headset Logitech g430 Laptop Lenovo u310 touch Phone HTC one

It can tank triple screens easy, parents stole my second monitor at that time sadly.

gallery_16690_297_1203467.jpg

haha so messy. thanks i'll take a look.

snip

Clean up your desk or I'll steal that last monitor you've got as well! :D

Lucky me to stumble upon this post, loving your desk. Appreciate the link, might buy this as well.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

My brother uses two IKEA desks for his setup, remind me later and I will take a picture or something of it.

Essentially, the large is where he keeps three of the monitors, and the computer pn the second one.

Total cost for it? Around 1,000 Swedish kroner. That's less than £100, if my math doesn't fail me.

Clean up your desk or I'll steal that last monitor you've got as well! :D

Lucky me to stumble upon this post, loving your desk. Appreciate the link, might buy this as well.

haha so messy. thanks i'll take a look.

Thats all due to last years revision of which ive revised harder then i ever did before. My reward, going from a straight A student to a all U student. Yes the first year i didnt get all As is the first year i failed everything. To this day i dont know where i went wrong.

Listen if you care.