My PC is a jet!

Jerombolo

I have the Phanteks Enthoo Pro, 2 AS SP Quiet editions connected with the PWM hub, 1 AF with it and the two SPs of my H100i, the connector of the H100i is connected to the CPU_OPTimezer. I don't know how to connect these Y-splitter as it said with the fans. I optimized the Air Flow in the case with AI suite. I think it's so loud because the are controled over the CPU header and now they all run the same speed, the problem: the fans on the H100i aren't quiet editions, if anyone knows how to solve that, please help because this is soooo annoying

the problem: the fans on the H100i aren't quiet editions

buy new fans

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I have the Phanteks Enthoo Pro, 2 AS SP Quiet editions connected with the PWM hub, 1 AF with it and the two SPs of my H100i, the connector of the H100i is connected to the CPU_OPTimezer. I don't know how to connect these Y-splitter as it said with the fans. I optimized the Air Flow in the case with AI suite. I think it's so loud because the are controled over the CPU header and now they all run the same speed, the problem: the fans on the H100i aren't quiet editions, if anyone knows how to solve that, please help because this is soooo annoying

Corsair fans suck.

I guess you also learnt the hard way (like me).

Get some nanoxia or enermax fans, those are very quiet.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Haha you find that loud, you dont know the meaning of the word, the older version of my editing rig(fathers at the time he made it) had dual 6950 REFERENCE COOLERS, it was next to my desk and my pc.

Anyways to try and help you you should be able to control the rpm if its pwm, well ive not used the h100i so i dont know how the fans function to make them loud

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

The fans on the H100i run at 1100RPM and because the are connected to the PWM hub the are controlled by 3 pins but the fans are PWM

Haha you find that loud, you dont know the meaning of the word, the older version of my editing rig(fathers at the time he made it) had dual 6950 REFERENCE COOLERS, it was next to my desk and my pc.

Anyways to try and help you you should be able to control the rpm if its pwm, well ive not used the h100i so i dont know how the fans function to make them loud

No, the fans on the H100i are loud, the others run silent

Use ear plugs... Easiest way, it will cost you maybe 5 euros (judging that switzerland is expensive)

Use ear plugs... Easiest way, it will cost you maybe 5 euros (judging that switzerland is expensive)

20 for cheap ones

No, the fans on the H100i are loud, the others run silent

ahh yes, did a bit of googling, stay the hell away from corsair fans, they seem to be slightly above average in performance but they are loud.

I recommend aerocool(dead silence only), noctua, nanoxia, lepa, enermax and ive definitely forgotten a lot of great brands. Honestly just get whichever fan looks the nicest, the performance difference isnt really noticeable, maybe the sound could be impacted.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I just bought these! I won't buy new ones! It's just about the H100i fans!

I had a noise problem with my fans and when I went into the bios they were set to DC not to PWM, Id give that a shot.

Run them slower. You'll get decent temperatures with them at 30%, they don't need to be loud.

They are still

Pretty loud that that speed

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

my PC is a jet!

OH PLEASE LET ME TAKE A RIDE!!!

PLZ PLZ!!

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

I connected them to the fan hub, I used AI Suite to configure them and they run at 1130RPM. I ordered new ones because of this

you sir got a pretty awesome ear >.<

I have a h100i on some extra rig I build some time ago and at 30%-40% I can hardly hear it from the 600T case I have.

how about some noctua fans? they are pretty silent.

Silverstone ap121 (or the newer one if you want) plug them in 5v and forget about it.

Live your life like a dream.

I connect my H100i fan to the corsair's waterblock fan header and set the fan to quiet mode at corsair link software, it does very well and quiet

buy new fans

Nah, he can just connect them to the H100i itself and use the Corsair Link software to set them to 50% speed - they'll be quieter and still work great :)

-·- BitFenix Prodigy M (Arctic White) -·- Asus Maximus VII Gene -·- Intel Core i7-4790K -·- Corsair H100i -·- G.Skill Trident X 2133MHz CL9 32GB (4x8GB) -·- Sparkle Calibre GTX580 -·- Samsung 500GB 850 Evo SSD -·- WD Caviar Green 4TB -·- Cooler Master V700 -·- LG 25UM55 21:9 2560x1080 25" -·- Logitech G600 -·-

Nah, he can just connect them to the H100i itself and use the Corsair Link software to set them to 50% speed - they'll be quieter and still work great :)

The stock fans that come with the H100i are really bad, they should be replaced anyway.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

The stock fans that come with the H100i are really bad, they should be replaced anyway.

You're probably thinking about the fans that used to come with the old H100 - they ship proper fans with their AIOs now :)

-·- BitFenix Prodigy M (Arctic White) -·- Asus Maximus VII Gene -·- Intel Core i7-4790K -·- Corsair H100i -·- G.Skill Trident X 2133MHz CL9 32GB (4x8GB) -·- Sparkle Calibre GTX580 -·- Samsung 500GB 850 Evo SSD -·- WD Caviar Green 4TB -·- Cooler Master V700 -·- LG 25UM55 21:9 2560x1080 25" -·- Logitech G600 -·-

You're probably thinking about the fans that used to come with the old H100 - they ship proper fans with their AIOs now :)

No. The fans that came with my H100i make more noise the slower they get. Putting them at 100% makes the noise a loud fan does, and at 50% they make a grinding noise loud as hell.

Spoiler

No. The fans that came with my H100i make more noise the slower they get. Putting them at 100% makes the noise a loud fan does, and at 50% they make a grinding noise loud as hell.

Sounds like you were sold one with bad fans :P