The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt ”The Trail” Opening Cinematic - [3:17]

Mindtrickz

•  i7 4770k @ 4.5ghz • Noctua NHL12 •  Asrock Z87 Extreme 4 •  ASUS GTX 780 DCII 1156/6300 •

•  Kingston HyperX 16GB  •  Samsung 840 SSD 120GB [boot] + 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM •

•  Fractal Design Define R4  •  Corsair AX860 80+ Platinum •  Logitech Wireless Y-RK49  •  Logitech X-530  •

Homina homina homina.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

CIRILLA IS COMING BACK!

I dunno if it shows that in this video but it does in another one. I'm so excited she was my favorite from the books.

And I choose triss. Yennefer seemed to be aa birch in the books

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

CIRILLA IS COMING BACK!

I dunno if it shows that in this video but it does in another one. I'm so excited she was my favorite from the books.

Glad to see another reader. When I first saw the white hair months ago in one of the trailers I flipped out and my friends who only played w2 though I was crazy

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

I'm not gonna watch it since I want to know as little about this game until it comes out and hopefully gets good reviews. But, this still makes me SUPER pumped. Hopefully development is going as planned or better.

CIRILLA IS COMING BACK!

Glad to see another reader. When I first saw the white hair months ago in one of the trailers I flipped out and my friends who only played w2 though I was crazy

Do you guy's recommend the books? Might get them for Christmas :) 

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

CIRILLA IS COMING BACK!

old news breh

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

the very first one is a collection of short stories that does a good job of explaining the characters and theyre all pretty good. the rest are the actual story and while they are all somewhat independent they never really conclude in too much so you immediatley want to start the next to see what happens. i literally have like 10 pages left in baptism of fire for tonight but id say my favorite was Time of Contempt as it has allot on Ciri. yes i would reccomend them.

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX

the very first one is a collection of short stories that does a good job of explaining the characters and theyre all pretty good. the rest are the actual story and while they are all somewhat independent they never really conclude in too much so you immediatley want to start the next to see what happens. i literally have like 10 pages left in baptism of fire for tonight but id say my favorite was Time of Contempt as it has allot on Ciri. yes i would reccomend them.

Cool, Ill add them to amazon wish list. Do you recommend watching the tv series that's on youtube or just avoid it? 

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

TV series? Polish one? Oh god, please no . It's one of our national embarrassements.

Cool, Ill add them to amazon wish list. Do you recommend watching the tv series that's on youtube or just avoid it? 

TV series? Polish one? Oh god, please no . It's one of our national embarrassements.

i havent watched it but ill take his word.

Definitely. Books are awesome and will make your game experience much better after you read them.

CIRILLA IS COMING BACK!

I disagree. Yennefer may seem like a bitch but she is most definitely not. Her character is very strong while Triss is just a little scarry cat compared to her.

Ok, thanks Ill avoid it. 

i havent watched it but ill take his word.

Same :P 

Definitely. Books are awesome and will make your game experience much better after you read them.

I disagree. Yennefer may seem like a bitch but she is most definitely not. Her character is very strong while Triss is just a little scarry cat compared to her.

Yeah, would be nice to get into the back-story a little more. I literally know nothing before witcher 1, apart from the flash backs and the conversations about the past and such. 

Currently going through Witcher 2 again, I did not have time to play it on Roche's path because of studies, Saskia's currently just caught Zoltan trying to steal the sword from her :P 

I played it with Iorveths path the first time, loved it. Gotta a feeling and have read everywhere else that Roche's path is darker, so I'm loving this! 

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

brb gotta change my pants.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Still not sure if I like that they decided on a fixed romance path. In the first two games you barely hear about Yennifer and I'm pretty sure cdpr is picking her just because of the books.

CIRILLA IS COMING BACK!

I didn't read the books but I watched the TV series and I played The Witcher 1 listening to all the dialog. So I know a decent amount about Ciri and what she is capable of. Therefore I'm super excited by her showing up in The Witcher 3 :D Although I didn't recognize her in the trailer so my excitement only skyrocketed today after checking her page on The Witcher Wiki. I didn't recognize her probably as a result of thinking that she died or went missing following Geralt's death.

Still not sure if I like that they decided on a fixed romance path. In the first two games you barely hear about Yennifer and I'm pretty sure cdpr is picking her just because of the books.

The main reason being that Geralt has lost his memory and has no memory of her and well I can go into more detail but don't want to for the sake of spoilers for the books and games.

Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz | Evga GTX 780 Ti SC ACX with backplate | MSI Gaming 9 AC | 8GB (2x4) Corsair Vengeance Pro Silver 2400 MHz | Corsair H105 128GB Crucial MX100 | Toshiba 2TB | Evga 750G2 | Corsair Obsidian 750d | Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 PWM (3x140mm & 3x120mm)