Big problem with phone.

Tadas

Hello everyone!

So my phone has been acting up lately, as I want to download app it says that there isnt enough space for the app, I find this stupid. So I checked storage page in options, and saw that my phone whole storage is "2GB" Altough its SGS2 16GB version. What could I do? I need help very much. Any tip will be appreciated. Thank you :)

90027104e8246590db04767276612081.png

please set your Android's language to English, might be easier for us to see what you are doing :D

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

please set your Android's language to English, might be easier for us to see what you are doing :D

Bendroji atmintis: Whole storage

Programos: Programs/apps

Laisvos vietos: Free Space

Bendroji atmintis: Whole storage

Programos: Programs/apps

Laisvos vietos: Free Space

Can youdo a factory reset? Or is there data on your phone you cant lose?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Plug it into your computer, open windows explorer, right click drive, partition 8). Jk, iirc older android phones didn't let you use all of the phone storage for apps.

Can youdo a factory reset? Or is there data on your phone you cant lose?

I did a factory reset, becouse I had this problem, now it is appearing again :/

Plug it into your computer, open windows explorer, right click drive, partition 8). Jk, iirc older android phones didn't let you use all of the phone storage for apps.

It is a really shitty feeling to have 11,5 Gb free and I cant use it.

I know the problem!, I had an S2, the phone has two partitions inside the phone, one is 2 gigs and the other 11, it treats the 2 gigs as the main internal thing, and the 11 more of an SD card type, you have to move apps to that partition

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

I know the problem!, I had an S2, the phone has two partitions inside the phone, one is 2 gigs and the other 11, it treats the 2 gigs as the main internal thing, and the 11 more of an SD card type, you have to move apps to that partition

I`m so relieved! How can I do it? I don`t know much about phone madness, just basic knowledge :D

I`m so relieved! How can I do it? I don`t know much about phone madness, just basic knowledge :D

Go into the apps section, then select a app, scroll down till you see move to SD card and do it, and your done

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Go into the apps section, then select a app, scroll down till you see move to SD card and do it, and your done

Thank you very much! Will it link downloads from app store to bigger partition aswell? It somehow says that sd card is full too :D maybe there is and app that might do the work? :D

Thank you very much! Will it link downloads from app store to bigger partition aswell? It somehow says that sd card is full too :D maybe there is and app that might do the work? :D

could you try downloading cleanmaster, it may help a bit

Computer Specifications:

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

Have you tried completely rebooting it?  That may take care of the problem.  Make sure you turn off fastboot (should be somewhere in the Power settings), otherwise it merely hibernates.

Have you tried completely rebooting it? That may take care of the problem. Make sure you turn off fastboot (should be somewhere in the Power settings), otherwise it merely hibernates.

This is android not windows 8 O.o

This is android not windows 8 O.o

I know. I used the term "hibernate" loosely, but the phone goes basically into the same state when you have fastboot enabled.

I know. I used the term "hibernate" loosely, but the phone goes basically into the same state when you have fastboot enabled.

Sir, that doesn't work with the S2, the S2 has two different partitions, it sees the bigger one as the SD card one and the smaller one as the system one, I had a S2, and thats just how it works

Computer Specifications:

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

Sir, that doesn't work with the S2, the S2 has two different partitions, it sees the bigger one as the SD card one and the smaller one as the system one, I had a S2, and thats just how it works

Man. the exporting one by one to sd card does not work, what  can I do? :/

Man. the exporting one by one to sd card does not work, what  can I do? :/

Did you download Cleanmaster?

Computer Specifications:

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

Did you download Cleanmaster?

yup :P, but it says it is impossible to move to SD card, becouse there is`nt enough space :(((((

Hello everyone!

So my phone has been acting up lately, as I want to download app it says that there isnt enough space for the app, I find this stupid. So I checked storage page in options, and saw that my phone whole storage is "2GB" Altough its SGS2 16GB version. What could I do? I need help very much. Any tip will be appreciated. Thank you :)

90027104e8246590db04767276612081.png

you can do "factoros resetus" :D on your phone. 

Computer users fall into two groups:
those that do backups
those that have never had a hard drive fail.

you can do "factoros resetus" :D on your phone. 

did not helped :/