Destiny on PC?

bloowolf4562

Not been announced. So no.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

NO, it likely will not come for over a year

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

When do you THINK it may be announced

We don't even know if it's going to be announced. It may never come. You've just gotta wait, mate.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

When do you THINK it may be announced

Erm... Nobody here is psychic (to my knowledge).

Probably 1 year +

If it is its going to be next year q1-q2. If it doesnt come by q3 we wont be getting it on PC.

Does any one have any predictions on a release date for Destiny on PC?

Its one of the very few decent console-only games at the moment, so let's just say Microsoft and Sony have a financial stake in Destiny staying where it is. It'll be awhile, if it comes to PC at all.

I played some Destiny on my xbone. I don't get the hype at all.

Asus Maximus VII GeneIntel i7 4790k @ 4.8 - Corsair Vengance Pro 16GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz - Asus Strix GTX980 SLI @ 1400Mhz/8000Mhz - 2x Samsing EVO 840 500GB RAID0 - 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB Cooler Master v1000 - Focusrite Scarlett 18i6

Sennheiser Momentum Over Ear - Genelec 8040a Pair - Audio Technica AT4040 - Asus PG278Q ROG Swift - Asus PB278Q - 2x Bad Asus IPS 1080 Screens - Ducky Shine 3 w/Browns - Corsair m65 - Razer Orbweaver Clicky - Razer Sabertooth

Apple rMBP Late 2013 - Applie retina iPad 2 - Apple iPhone 5 - Apple iPod Classic - XBone - Wii U - Pikachu 3DS XL - Katsukity 3DS XL

we all have to accept the fact that consoles get more games, each console brand has it own exclusives games for it and we pc gamers just get the main games that are bound to sell on every platform... and every once in a while we don't even get them.

if you wanna play more games then the ones you get on pc, you'll just have to buy a console :huh: -_-

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

No, and nor do I care if it does come to PC. It is a more grindy than Borderlands and considering I see Borderlands as a tedious waste of a gamer's money, Destiny isn't holding up. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

we all have to accept the fact that consoles get more games, each console brand has it own exclusives games for it and we pc gamers just get the main games that are bound to sell on every platform... and every once in a while we don't even get them.

if you wanna play more games then the ones you get on pc, you'll just have to buy a console :huh: -_-

Well to be fair we have our exclusives too that don't get released on consoles.

e.g. Starcraft 2, Star Citizen, Sim City, DOTA 2

These games get released on Windows / Linux / OSX and have millions of players. But don't come to consoles.

Its one of the very few decent console-only games at the moment, so let's just say Microsoft and Sony have a financial stake in Destiny staying where it is. It'll be awhile, if it comes to PC at all.

Well that's backwards thinking, they'd be better creating a game and taking a cut themselves, that way a pc release they still get a cut.

We all play on our preferred system, only a few of us will buy a console just for one game

When Activision won't make much money out of Destiny on console anymore and released all the DLC, they will release it on pc... probably -_-

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

I already have a ps4 with Destiny on it I'm loving it and I want it ultra settings 60fps

Destiny on it I'm loving it and I want it ultra settings 60fps

There is a chance that it will be medium or low settings and 30 fps, thank Ubisoft and every other company doing this...

"Who are you the King of Siam, you got to get the best one? Who cares? They’re all the same these machines. They’re all made from the same asian suffering." - Louie Season 3 Episode 10, GO WATCH IT NOW.

Once the profits from Xbox and PS plateau so maybe 6 - 12 months they expand and release it for PC to try and boost profits.

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”

No thanks unless it's $50 for everything including all DLC in future.

Even then, it's still a mediocre game.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Question is, why would you want it. Go play borderlands, which is probably more enjoyable with friends.

Some people like hardcore BDSM.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...