civ 5 chichen itza or machu picchu

themaniac

which one should i try to build first

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

macchu

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

macchu

ok thanks

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

Doesnt chichen increase golden age length? Go for chichen if you play with tons of happiness, otherwise macchu

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Doesnt chichen increase golden age length? Go for chichen if you play with tons of happiness, otherwise macchu

yeah it increases golden age by 50% and adds 4 happiness

Spoiler

It does but 25% increased gold from city connections is amazing.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

It does but 25% increased gold from city connections is amazing.

I play with very few cites and still get a massive shitton of gold income. Gold is NEVER an issue for me

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

I play with very few cites and still get a massive shitton of gold income. Gold is NEVER an issue for me

last game i think i had 2k gold by 1500ad... no idea what i did haha

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

I don't know anything about CIV5, but I've been to Chichen Itza and I must stay it was a great trip!

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Chechen Itza, Golden ages are so important to having a faster victory.

Compatible with Windows 95

Ci if possible, but in multiplayer it won't be possible, chances are really high someone build it faster than you. 20 rounds of golden age is just super strong

I play with a small / medium army and a large network of citys the ability to raise a large army very quickly is very good if someone tries to become a bully late in the game.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

well its too late to get chichen itza spain got it but i got machu picchu

Spoiler

Damn Spaniards! 

What faction are you?

Damn Spaniards! 

What faction are you?

i'm the germans and my only military is what valletta is giving me which isn't enough to combat the ottomans which i'm afraid i will be there next target after the dutch

Spoiler

are there no barbarians left? you could use them to bolster your military and gain the favor of the local city states.

are there no barbarians left? you could use them to bolster your military and gain the favor of the local city states.

i made it so there are no barbarians when i set up the game

Spoiler

ugg, then why play Germany? their bonus for 25 gold and the barbarians join you when defeated is the second best thing about them next too their 25%  reduced land unit maintenance. they are a very aggressive faction. or defensive if you use the barbarians as your only source of military units after the first 2 so that you can focus on buildings, workers, and units upgrades. Either way the Civ is kind of gimped with no barbarians.

ugg, then why play Germany? their bonus for 25 gold and the barbarians join you when defeated is the second best thing about them next too their 25%  reduced land unit maintenance. they are a very aggressive faction. or defensive if you use the barbarians as your only source of military units after the first 2 so that you can focus on buildings, workers, and units upgrades. Either way the Civ is kind of gimped with no barbarians.

well i do terrible when there are barbarians if i have them on i am in last with everything most of the time i just can't play with barbarians

Spoiler

When do you have issues with barbs early game or later when they are on horseback ?

When do you have issues with barbs early game or later when they are on horseback ?

mostly early and mid game after that they are pretty much wiped out but the reason i have problems with them is because its like the game hates me about 4-6 barb camps spawn near me unless i'm on a small or tiny map

Spoiler

mostly early and mid game after that they are pretty much wiped out but the reason i have problems with them is because its like the game hates me about 4-6 barb camps spawn near me unless i'm on a small or tiny map

Thats quite normal as barbarian camps will spawn and re spawn in any areas not observed by a civilisation. Early game it is quite important to go out and smack down the barbarians around you unless you keep a standing army large enough to defend your city(s) without going after their source; I like too have 3 Archers around a city early game or at least 2 and another one going between multiple city's. Also even when you do that you need to snipe down any barbarians that come close or they will kind of mass up and cause problems.

Thats quite normal as barbarian camps will spawn and re spawn in any areas not observed by a civilisation. Early game it is quite important to go out and smack down the barbarians around you unless you keep a standing army large enough to defend your city(s) without going after their source; I like too have 3 Archers around a city early game or at least 2 and another one going between multiple city's. Also even when you do that you need to snipe down any barbarians that come close or they will kind of mass up and cause problems.

ok i might restart my game seeing that i got dragged into a war against the ottomans but i might actually be able liberate one or two dutch cities seeing that the ottomans are against the inca(which atm have the biggest army), japan, and me

Edit nvm the inca are no longer at war with the ottomans

Spoiler

Just remember that if you restart with barbs that 2 archers can usually keep your city itself safe but often the barb will be able to grab a set or workers and run off with them before the archer can finish killing the mob, and the workers will run off toward the barb camp.