civ 5 chichen itza or machu picchu

themaniac

Last one awake :P

that might have been one :P

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Domination only

are the others you were playing with ltt members

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

if I wasn't at work I would be rocking out some Civ on my tablet this thread got me in a mood

Domination only

Single domination or team?

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

if I wasn't at work I would be rocking out some Civ on my tablet this thread got me in a mood

wait a second theres a tablet version of civ 5!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Spoiler

I have a windows 8 Tablet. Then you launch the game it asks you if you want to launch with tablet support.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

I have a windows 8 Tablet. Then you launch the game it asks you if you want to launch with tablet support.

ok i just didn't know that people could play civ 5 on a tablet

Spoiler

Ya it runs on my Dell venue 8 pro. it's slow as hell for ai turns but works well enough to play while im working on something else.

are the others you were playing with ltt members

nope they were real life friends ;D

Singe domination - that is the reason it took so long ;D

nope they were real life friends ;D

Singe domination - that is the reason it took so long ;D

ok do you have a replay of that game

Spoiler

ok do you have a replay of that game

nope we totally forgot that ;D

i ask a friend, he filmed like 10 hours out of his view of the game (he won in the end).

nope we totally forgot that ;D

i ask a friend, he filmed like 10 hours out of his view of the game (he won in the end).

does he still have that recording

Spoiler

does he still have that recording

it is 1:54 am here, and he has to work tomorrw, i won't definitly wake him up because of that

it is 1:54 am here, and he has to work tomorrw, i won't definitly wake him up because of that

ok 

Spoiler

it's times like this we have to wonder if you still love us.

it's times like this we have to wonder if you still love us.

haha :D i do ^^ but you know - real life first.... ;D