Oh Blizzard how i hate thee

Wingfan

Love your games, but your support and web site are horrible!

Sorry just needed to get that off my chest, very frustrated  :angry:

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

I feel you bro

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

I disagree, I believe they have a well designed website. 

Also, I've had a ton of in-game problems that have all been solved within the hour by just opening a ticket in-game. 

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Also, I've had a ton of in-game problems that have all been solved within the hour by just opening a ticket in-game. 

lucky you, i cant even submit a ticket or get back into the forums to see if anyone answered my post

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

Blizzard have some of the best customer support. 

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

i remember nothing but good service with blizzard. in-game tickets not resolved before i log off? bam personnal email by a rep less than 24h later.

Microsoft and Games for Windows Live on the other hand...

may your framerates be high and your temperatures be low. #pcmr

Their site gets somewhat confusing trying to find something. Maybe that's just me though.

@Wingfan

YOU DRUNK? 

Jk, but seriously what did they do to make you say this? Their website is well designed (IMO anyway, can always find everything) and their customer service has never let me down.

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

@Wingfan

YOU DRUNK? 

Jk, but seriously what did they do to make you say this? Their website is well designed (IMO anyway, can always find everything) and their customer service has never let me down.

I wish i were!! lol

Im having problems with Star Craft crashiing my system. I tried all their trouble shooting and it still happens. I am not able to submit a ticket because the page doesnt load, cant even get back into their forums to see if i got an answer in there.

I wish i were!! lol

Im having problems with Star Craft crashiing my system. I tried all their trouble shooting and it still happens. I am not able to submit a ticket because the page doesnt load, cant even get back into their forums to see if i got an answer in there.

Hah, welcome to my deal with Riot atm. I bugsplat about 6-7 times a day. Reinstalls do not work, tried every single troubleshooting option and even reinstalled windows for it once. Nothing worked

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

lol i just uninstalled battle.net and games, then reinstalled....same issue. Oh well, its gonna have to wait, my new case should be here soon :) ill be busy doing that

Never had anything but good experiences with Blizzard to be honest. Had an account hacked on WoW (old guild mate), they gave me a free server transfer on a char I had stranded, and I didn't even ask for it. Add to that the person spoke english clearly (that is a win right there). 

I suggest calling tech support. Might take a while to get through but I had a good experience. 

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

Never had anything but good experiences with Blizzard to be honest. Had an account hacked on WoW (old guild mate), they gave me a free server transfer on a char I had stranded, and I didn't even ask for it. Add to that the person spoke english clearly (that is a win right there). 

I suggest calling tech support. Might take a while to get through but I had a good experience. 

I might have to call. My new rig is finally together so the call will be tomorow lol

They have the best consumer service. I forgot e mail and password of an account, and got it just by telling them, who i was friend with and my ingame name ;D

This is my first time dealing with their support really, and ive had a few of there games and never any issues

Ya I just reactivated a locked WoW account using the live chat feature an a GM had me up and running in no time. It also only took them a couple mins to respond. now that's great service.

Blizzard have great customer support. Granted it can sometimes take a while since they fired half of their customer support staff so they could get more money on their $1 Billion per year profit.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor