Cooler Master USA Website - New Browsing Paths

CM Norumu

I haven't heard of such a thing in the pipeline, so I couldn't tell you. There's always a lot happening that I'm not "in the know" of though, so can't tell you one way or the other.

Ah, ok. Decided to ask anyway since I've always loved the Cosmos chassis, but my matx board would be swallowed alive by the thing. :P

Ah, ok. Decided to ask anyway since I've always loved the Cosmos chassis, but my matx board would be swallowed alive by the thing. :P

My wallet would be.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Definitely nicer IMO. I like it.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Before, Cases were just sorted by Size/Form Factor only. Now, the sorting includes motherboard compatibility, design intent, and more.

hmm...you should provide a section for 'discontinued cases' ( yeah, i know serverspace is not unlimited ^^ ) because i really liked the sturdy but elegant design of the 'wave master' line...i built a potent workstation into the 'Cavalier' and it got admired looks from all over the office...and my personal favorite - the marvelous 'Mystique 632s' more subtle and discreet than newer models  - will always be in my service...

that may seem like a call from the past; but i really think, that those old cases could make customers bang on your door, demanding back some accents of these concepts... 

This is an alpha...this is not a beta. Yeah...and we're running it on production ! [LinusTech & SlickPC]   ~    More Power Than All the Computers in 1999! [Our Servers ^^]

hmm...you should provide a section for 'discontinued cases' ( yeah, i know serverspace is not unlimited ^^ ) because i really liked the sturdy but elegant design of the 'wave master' line...i built a potent workstation into the 'Cavalier' and it got admired looks from all over the office...and my personal favorite - the marvelous 'Mystique 632s' more subtle and discreet than newer models  - will always be in my service...

that may seem like a call from the past; but i really think, that those old cases could make customers bang on your door, demanding back some accents of these concepts... 

If you look at the PSU section, you can see I have some discontinued listings there. Most of those, though, are because a lot of are still in some sales channels through other vendors, but we're no longer supplying them. Ideally, I'd get all the old product up on the site, but that's all much lower priority than current and upcoming product. Also, some old enough stuff, it's hard to get a lot of specs for what people consider important nowadays, since they just weren't tracked/consistent back then :P

Cooler Master USA representing! Looking for help? Head to the CM Fanzone to get in touch with the Customer Support team!

... it's hard to get a lot of specs for what people consider important nowadays...

i noticed the PSU section...and of course, i know about priorities...i just thought an 'archive' of the glory past would be a nice thing to have; and i see your ideas are likewise ^^...to be frank, with all the nice big components these days - fitting them into the old cases is much (more) like hot rodding ( than modding) ^^ ...maybe you find some time ( and space)  in the future, for at least the 'hall of famers' ...  

This is an alpha...this is not a beta. Yeah...and we're running it on production ! [LinusTech & SlickPC]   ~    More Power Than All the Computers in 1999! [Our Servers ^^]