R.I.P. H440

Luke

rip a good case.

@c3p0 it's not a broken screw, the case comes assembled with the middle standoff notch thing there so it's easy to align the mobo into place. not really sure what it's called.

i7-4790k | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | MX100 256gb     | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 White
G3258    | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | 4 x 3TB WD Reds | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 Black

i7-965EE | Rampage II Extreme | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | CM M2 700w | Sapphire Nitro 380 4GB

rip a good case.

@c3p0 it's not a broken screw, the case comes assembled with the middle standoff notch thing there so it's easy to align the mobo into place. not really sure what it's called.

Still no gold for this guy. The good 440, died a little from the inside :C

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

Let's see what we got here

Missing Screw

Broken Screw

Overtighten Screw

The fek you do? Mother of god R.I.P

ejgvcqs.jpg

to be fair, that middle standof doesn't have broken screw

it's just a stand off w/o the thread, just a slight bump, so the mobo doesn't slide around when you're trying to screw it in, quite nice actually

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

to be fair, that middle standof doesn't have broken screw

it's just a stand off w/o the thread, just a slight bump, so the mobo doesn't slide around when you're trying to screw it in, quite nice actually

Do you actual read only 2 posts above yours? 

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

nope

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

Okay.....I want to kill him.....

This man should be denied the right to own a pc for the next 20 years.

Where is the PC Police!?

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Okay.....I want to kill him.....

This man should be denied the right to own a pc for the next 20 years.

Where is the PC Police!?

On every news station and all over twitter. 

Oh you want the Personal Computer Police? 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

On every news station and all over twitter. 

Oh you want the Personal Computer Police? 

I want a PC version of animal police/animal control what ever......A police that rescues PCs from abusing owners.

Imagine this with a PC instead of the puppy.....

animal-cops-philadelphia-300.jpg

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

I want a PC version of animal police/animal control what ever......A police that rescues PCs from abusing owners.

Every time someone puts to much thermal paste on, we'll be there.

Every time someone lets too much dust in, we'll be there.

Every time someone defrags an SSD, well be there.

Every time someone CUTS A FUCKING HOLE IN THE TOP OF AN H440 WITH A PAIR OF TIN SNIPS AND POSTS A WINDOWS EXPERIENCE INDEX WITH A PICTURE OF THE SCREEN INSTEAD OF THE SCREENSHOT WE'LL FUCKING SHOOT THEM. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Every time someone puts to much thermal paste on, we'll be there.

Every time someone lets too much dust in, we'll be there.      

Every time someone defrags an SSD, well be there.

Every time someone CUTS A FUCKING HOLE IN THE TOP OF AN H440 WITH A PAIR OF TIN SNIPS AND POSTS A WINDOWS EXPERIENCE INDEX WITH A PICTURE OF THE SCREEN INSTEAD OF THE SCREENSHOT WE'LL FUCKING SHOOT THEM. 

Everytime you assemble your PC direcly on a long carpet, we'll be there!

YES! WE WILL BE THERE!

Once there was a time where keyboards was shattered in gaming tantrums.....WE SAY NO MORE!

We have seen too many ugly images of PCs, far too young, dying a terrible awful fate....NO MORE!

This bitch is going first

I actually gets sad when I see something like this. Hasty and fucking LAZY decisions is just the root to so many problems people have....H440 is a really sleek case, and this dickhead completely and utterly raped it. Just so needless.

YES! WE WILL BE THERE!

Once there was a time where keyboards was shattered in gaming tantrums.....WE SAY NO MORE!

We have seen too many ugly images of PCs, far too young, dying a terrible awful fate....NO MORE!

I actually gets sad when I see something like this. Hasty and fucking LAZY decisions is just the root to so many problems people have....H440 is a really sleek case, and this dickhead completely and utterly raped it. Just so needless.

About her:

Every time somebody buys an ITX motherboard for an ATX case, we will be there!

Every time somebody builds a PC next to a dirty cat, we will be there!

Every time somebody puts a half of a tube of thermal paste on a CPU, we will be there!

Every time somebody buys a 1500W PSU for a single card config, we will be there!

Every time somebody puts shitty stickers on a beautiful case, we will be there!

Every time somebody uses custom-sleeved cables and just throws them into the case, we will be there!

Also she's got like three tonnes of makeup on her face, jeez...

YES! WE WILL BE THERE!

http://youtu.be/vM7FoiieMms

There's a song about her channel 

muh specs 

All parts black

About her:

Every time somebody puts a half of a tube of thermal paste on a CPU, we will be there!

Every time somebody buys a 1500W PSU for a single card config, we will be there!

Every time somebody uses custom-sleeved cables and just throws them into the case, we will be there!

And we lost Linus:-( Well, sometimes sacrifices have to be made.

Ugh btw....totally forgot that she used an ITX MB......oh for the love of all that is holy...

I remember almost crying at those custom sleeved cables just smashed together like some of my old "Leftover cables that im never going to use again but for some reason keep bags".......

About her:

It's the sad fact that apparently "wow she has tits and is into computers drool!!!" is very common among the pc gaming community. 

It's sad and piggish

That msi video proves it.

I wouldn't care if Linus had tits, cause it wouldn't make it ok for him (her in this case) to be wrong in my book.

muh specs 

All parts black

And we lost Linus:-( Well, sometimes sacrifices have to be made.

Ugh btw....totally forgot that she used an ITX MB......oh for the love of all that is holy...

I remember almost crying at those custom sleeved cables just smashed together like some of my old "Leftover cables that im never going to use again but for some reason keep bags".......

That's not my point, Linus is taking care about his workstation while she is assembling the motherboard on the carpet while a cat is walking around...

To be honest, showing off lots of cables isn't that bad though, of course if you take care of it, not like her.

It's the sad fact that apparently "wow she has tits and is into computers drool!!!" is very common among the pc gaming community. 

It's sad and piggish

I wouldn't care if Linus had tits, cause it wouldn't make it ok for him (her in this case) to be wrong in my book.

Yeah, the MSI video, it was hilarious :D

There is the Tasty PC, she knows how you do stuff, but videos there are kinda rare, she's not uploading much.

That's not my point, Linus is taking care about his workstation while she is assembling the motherboard on the carpet while a cat is walking around...

To be honest, showing off lots of cables isn't that bad though, of course if you take care of it, not like her.

There is the Tasty PC, she knows how you do stuff, but videos there are kinda rare, she's not uploading much.

If she's the one I'm thinking of, she's wrong quite often, though it's usually minor. But unfortunately a lot of youtubers are. She's at least respectable, and actually knows what she's talking about 98% of the time. More than you can get from most youtubers. 

Sure there's a lof of viewers that are like "tits! Subscribe" though. Not her fault. 

muh specs 

All parts black

It's sad and piggish

Exactly. I might be more pissed because I find it so offensive to chicks that actually really know what they are doing, because she is given a free pass simply because she is a girl. There is also this thing, which is kinda a little bit like with female news anchors or female journalists covering sports. They HAVE to be at least slightly good looking in order to have a chance, which then leads to us not taking them seriously because they are attractive.

Nobody listens to those sideline reporters because they usually aren't picked because of their knowledge.

I would really appreciate a really nerdy computer geek girl who took her shit seriously and actually did some research. My problem with this girl is that she could have learned everything she needed from just reading one guide. Just One!

And I don't even want to be unfair. Everybody doesn't have to be an expert. I make plenty of mistakes myself but at least do basic research, read the manual and don't expect to get treated with kid gloves.

There are plenty of girls who posts videos of them attempting their first builds that don't make anywhere near the same mistakes as her.

She is "Okay". Sometimes she has a tendency to look blankly into the camera but who cares.

Exactly. I might be more pissed because I find it so offensive to chicks that actually really know what they are doing, because she is given a free pass simply because she is a girl. There is also this thing, which is kinda a little bit like with female news anchors or female journalists covering sports. They HAVE to be at least slightly good looking in order to have a chance, which then leads to us not taking them seriously because they are attractive.

Nobody listens to those sideline reporters because they usually aren't picked because of their knowledge.

I would really appreciate a really nerdy computer geek girl who took her shit seriously and actually did some research. My problem with this girl is that she could have learned everything she needed from just reading one guide. Just One!

And I don't even want to be unfair. Everybody doesn't have to be an expert. I make plenty of mistakes myself but at least do basic research, read the manual and don't expect to get treated with kid gloves.

There are plenty of girls who posts videos of them attempting their first builds that don't make anywhere near the same mistakes as her.

She is "Okay". Sometimes she has a tendency to look blankly into the camera but who cares.

Speaking of female "experts" I don't watch tek syndicate that often, but I should. 

His wife? Gotta be. Seems like she really knows her shit. 

On the Realforce Topre 104UG video, he was talking about the weight to depress cherry switches compared to this keyboard. 

This one is 45 grams to depress, and he says "so if you're familiar with cherry switches, that's uhh"

you can hear her in the background "5 grams less than blue"

Multiple times I've seen this. She knows her stuff, or at least researches. I like that. She's not even the presenter and she knows her stuff. 

But lets say she had her own channel. If she was not good looking, as a female, you are right, she wouldn't get far like a news journalist. 

muh specs 

All parts black

Speaking of female "experts" I don't watch tek syndicate that often, but I should. 

On the Realforce Topre 104UG video, he was talking about the weight to depress cherry switches compared to this keyboard. 

This one is 45 grams to depress, and he says "so if you're familiar with cherry switches, that's uhh"

Multiple times I've seen this. She knows her stuff, or at least researches. I like that. She's not even the presenter and she knows her stuff. 

But lets say she had her own channel. If she was not good looking, as a female, you are right, she wouldn't get far like a news journalist. 

Who are you talking about here? I got lost.

Who are you talking about here? I got lost.

Tek Syndicate's channel. I think it's his wife, but IDK, I don't watch his stuff often except for a few reviews. . She knows her stuff it seems. 

muh specs 

All parts black

Tek Syndicate's channel. I think it's his wife, but IDK, I don't watch his stuff often except for a few reviews. . She knows her stuff it seems. 

Tek Syndicate is a group... the girl is Pistol and Logan is the "main" guy.

Tek Syndicate is a group... the girl is Pistol and Logan is the "main" guy.

Nice to know. I really have not seen more than like 4 of his videos. 

muh specs 

All parts black

But lets say she had her own channel. If

she was not good looking, as a female, you are right, she wouldn't get far like a news journalist. 

Yeah, the rumor has it that he is tapping that:P I think they live together.

But she is really, really good actually. Knows her stuff.....She actually only needs to work on her acting skills in some of their skits. I don't watch them very much but she impresses me. I would watch her if she got her own channel.

There is the NCIX girl....Esther. I have simply not watched enough of her, but she is pretty decent from what ive seen.

Yeah, the rumor has it that he is tapping that:P I think they live together.

But she is really, really good actually. Knows her stuff.....She actually only needs to work on her acting skills in some of their skits. I don't watch them very much but she impresses me. I would watch her if she got her own channel.

There is the NCIX girl....Esther. I have simply not watched enough of her, but she is pretty decent from what ive seen.

Not a fan of Esther...not rally  fan of NCIX vids though so that might be it. Strikes me as the =3 of tech. 

And yea, it looked like a house (nice deck view!) And they both seemed to live there, that's why I assumed. 

muh specs 

All parts black