Just dug out my Xbox and.... crap it has no wireless...

Firearm2112

Didnt realize how ancient this thing was. it has no wireless, and I dont have Ethernet connections in my room

Is there somehow I can use my laptop as a middle ground? like plug the xbox with an Ethernet cable into my computer? Then how would you get it to connect? If you even can?

Thanks

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

If it's an xbox 360 you can buy the wireless adapter on ebay for a couple of shirt buttons.

The wireless adapter is like 50 bucks man

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

The wireless router is like 50 bucks man

well fuck, better get on the yoloswag train then bud

I got Windows 8

Spend 2 seconds and google for a guide for windows 8 then. It has taken you longer to write these posts than it would to google it.

The same concept applies for all windows versions from XP up to 8.1.

Ethernet......Ethernet

[spoiler=My Beast Rig Damocles]Case: Coolermaster Storm Stryker Motherboard: Asus x79 deluxe CPU: Intel I7 4960x @3.6GHz (soon to be oc) RAM: Kingston HyperX 64GB @2400MHz GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 (Gigabyte) @4GB PSU: Corsair RM1000 Fully modular CPUCooler: Corsair H100i Watercooling Storage: Seagate 2TB SV35.6 SATA 6GB/s 7200RPM 64MB 3.5"   x2  Sound: Creative Soundblaster ZxR sound card

This is my old pc which I am reamending to be a media server or a nas. Motherboard: Generic fujitsu CPU: Intel pentium G640 @2.8 GHz RAM: 4GB generic fujitsu memory PSU:  CPUCooler: Stock intel cpu cooler Storage:  Fujitsu MHZ2120BH @120GB, Soon to have a HDD for more storage. 

_ASSASSIN_ Jerakl 

• 2 weeks later...

Wouldn't really matter much if it's an xbone clasick, I think Live is long dead for those.

• 2 weeks later...

Didnt realize how ancient this thing was. it has no wireless, and I dont have Ethernet connections in my room

Is there somehow I can use my laptop as a middle ground? like plug the xbox with an Ethernet cable into my computer? Then how would you get it to connect? If you even can?

Thanks

If you are using an xbox 360 you can use the laptop using the links above to help you set it up

if you are using an original xbox the support was ended in 2010 but you can use the same thing as above