Linus Razer Blade Fund

walkofdeath01

Linus deserves a razer blade 14 because of all the awesome content he posts for us and even in day to day life from what i here he is just a nice person because he can be.So basically it's a fund for Linus to get a Razer Blade 14. I do not know how to make a donation fund thing majoger (Mu-Jog-er) so if someone could reply and help me with this that would be awesome.

WHO DARE STAND BEFORE WALKOFDEATH  HAHAH just kidding  :)

do a kick starter, that way we would only lose money if he actually gets the laptop

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

so you want to set up a donation where we give you the money? And then you "buy" Linus a Razer 14? Right...

I should be studying.

He has a review model. I don't know if he gets to keep it or not. Plus he has the JAY Z laptop and XPS. Sure he deserves the world but I don't think he even wants one.

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

Linus deserves a razer blade 14 because of all the awesome content he posts for us and even in day to day life from what i here he is just a nice person because he can be.So basically it's a fund for Linus to get a Razer Blade 14. I do not know how to make a donation fund thing majoger (Mu-Jog-er) so if someone could reply and help me with this that would be awesome.

We should do this. Also for the retina Macbook Pro, it sucks hes never actually tried to use it for a long period of time and keeps thinking its overpriced when hes got a dell xps 12 :\

Folding for LTT since April 2016.

Pretty sure Linus can swing a Blade 14 if he wanted to, not to mention how often he gets to keep this stuff and how he can request anything he wants. 

Someone trustworthy should start this like an admin

No No No

ah. when i read this I imagined the money automatically going to linus. but for this to work it has to be a admin, or someone who is a huge contributer to the fourm. because hell, A lot of people would just walk away from this fourm and never go back for that kind of money. 

have Luke or one of the moderators start it.

@Slick

I'd donate some if a mod created it

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

I'd donate some if a mod created it

I wouldn't be able to donate, sadly.

I wouldn't trust someone who registered a little over a week ago and has 4 posts.

I wouldn't be able to donate, sadly.

I wouldn't trust someone who registered a little over a week ago and has 4 posts.

Me either I think @Slick should start this up! And then Linus can do a giveaway for the xps if he gets the blade

But only those who donated

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

Me either I think @Slick should start this up! And then Linus can do a giveaway for the xps if he gets the blade But only those who donated

Agreed.

OT: I see you have a 7850K, how is the performance?

LInus already have 100s of Gaming laptops..

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Agreed.

OT: I see you have a 7850K, how is the performance?

It's good but it doesn't like dual channel memory. But from the games I played to see how it runs from my 6800k it runs so much smoother. Games I tested Metro Last light, dirt 3, and wolfenstein. It just feels more fluent altogether from Richland. I do have an r9-270 but it looks like gpu is benefiting from the upgrade

Me either I think @Slick should start this up! And then Linus can do a giveaway for the xps if he gets the blade But only those who donated

that would be sweet. Id have to find a way to donate if that was the case!:D

There will come a time again when we need to ask for donations in hopes of being able to buy awesome stuff to review instead of getting the same samples everyone else gets but it is not this day! and it will not be done in this way!