Nexus 4 in White with Android 4.3

Mystorius_

Hey,

the Nexus 4 in White is around the 10th of June "available" [we know the last disaster from Google with the first Launch ;) ]

and it should get Android 4.3...

I think the "outside" looks pretty nice in white but for me the Back is "ugly" the glossy effect is not as "good" as it was on the normal Nexus 4

Source: http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/05/16/elusive-white-nexus-4-spotted-by-androidandme-said-to-launch-june-10th-with-android-4-3/

that white nexus looks nice ... wonder what 4.3 brings

Edit:oh it looks like 4.3 wont come for a while

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

read somewere that its running 4.2 not 4.3 nway lets wait and see

What disaster? The nexus4 had a bad launch?

GamingPC: Intel 4770k CPU, 2xMSI 780 GTX Twin Frozr, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, Swiftech H220 CPU Cooler.

Cookie Cutter Build log

There was not stock for weeks at launch because they didn't think it would sell well. I still would get the black model if there is a 4.3 flash.

\

Hey,

the Nexus 4 in White is around the 10th of June "available" [we know the last disaster from Google with the first Launch ;) ]

and it should get Android 4.3...

I think the "outside" looks pretty nice in white but for me the Back is "ugly" the glossy effect is not as "good" as it was on the normal Nexus 4

Source: http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/05/16/elusive-white-nexus-4-spotted-by-androidandme-said-to-launch-june-10th-with-android-4-3/

Personally I prefer the Black Nexus 4 with a white bumper (which every user should get)

Also keep in mind that the Nexus 4 in black, even though it isn't currently shipped with 4.3, will be one of the first to be updated. So don't make that be a deciding factor between black and white

Personally I prefer the Black Nexus 4 with a white bumper (which every user should get).

attachicon.gifNexus 4 1.pngattachicon.gifNexus 4 2.png

That looks AWESOME. Maybe I'll be getting a Nexus instead of an S4 or HTC One.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Out of stock because so many people want it isn't really a 'disaster'. They just didn't foresee the amount of sales. Nexus phones traditionally don't sell on the same scale seen this round.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

If google could just make them subsidized in my country..

{B t t tk Pf t B t t tk Pf tk B Pf} <--- This is my language. BEATBOXING FOR LIFE!

On googleplay it costs $350 in Australia... Is that too much for an original nexus4?

GamingPC: Intel 4770k CPU, 2xMSI 780 GTX Twin Frozr, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, Swiftech H220 CPU Cooler.

Cookie Cutter Build log

Let's hope we see more nexus hardware this year, maybe with the release of another version in November as they usually do, and Android 4.3 doesn't take too long :). It does look nice though, although I'm more of a fan of black phones.

That looks AWESOME. Maybe I'll be getting a Nexus instead of an S4 or HTC One.

I like it too. The price is amazing, but I can't help but feel that it's starting to show its age. No LTE, not a 1080p screen, bad camera, mediocre screen, etc... If you can't afford the S4 then the Nexus 4 is a no brainer and still a much better value

Wasn't Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie the next Android update? (I might be mistaken but that's what I read somewhere a while back)

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning

Wasn't Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie the next Android update? (I might be mistaken but that's what I read somewhere a while back)

Right but it was Changed to Android 4.3, 1 maybe 1 and 1/2 Months ago