Silverstone TJ12 - a magnified FT03?

snowComet

DSC02740.jpg

tj12.jpg

wdf...

Main Rig: Cpu: AMD Ryzen 9 5950x @ 4.60Ghz 1.2V | Motherboard: ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII FORMULA | RAM: 32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 2133Mhz | GPU: Powercolor RADEON RX6900XT Liquid Devil  | Case: XFORMA MBX MKII | Storage: Samsung 840 256GB/Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | PSU: Corsair Hx850i | Cooling: Custom loop with gentle typhoons | 

Everyone who saw it in my house would keep opening it expecting cold beverages to be inside.

While in fact you get trapped in the cables, sucked in by fans in this humongus case and the door get closed automatically with magnets so you are trapped and you die.

-snip-

its steambox :D tj 5t34mb0x next time someone is looking for small form factor or itx case i recommend him this case

Dead god, what is Silverstone smoking? That looks terrible. I don't even know where to being saying how bad it looks. Oh wait, yes I do. That cable clutter.....I haven't seen a case that badly rats nested since beige was the default color choice.

this case looks so out of place compared to the rest of the Temjin series 

Main Rig: Cpu: AMD Ryzen 9 5950x @ 4.60Ghz 1.2V | Motherboard: ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII FORMULA | RAM: 32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 2133Mhz | GPU: Powercolor RADEON RX6900XT Liquid Devil  | Case: XFORMA MBX MKII | Storage: Samsung 840 256GB/Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | PSU: Corsair Hx850i | Cooling: Custom loop with gentle typhoons | 

i thought that were 8 cases... but its 1 case :o

I make Rainmeter things and other art :D

I always get suspicious when they have so-called 'booth babes' presenting the stuff, its as if they dont want people to look at the product itself.

Everything said by me is my humble opinion and nothing more, unless otherwise stated.

Looks big...

Really meant for someone who needs a ton of expansion slots, like someone doing scientific computing or research, who can actually leverage 6+ GPUs (not running SLI/CF) or uses lots of GPUs and Xeon Phis.

It seems like the TJ11 mostly fills this need already, don't see why we need another big case (unless you have an HPTX motherboard, which is unlikely).

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

I was hoping for some curves and the inside looks like a waste :(

Its all about those volumetric clouds