Desk 90% Complete!

spwath

Got an imac g4.

Will post pics tomorow.

Most beutifil computer ever./

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

• 2 weeks later...

OK, update-

Building desk, pc not within it.

I will paint my phantom 410 AP123 blue.

I bought the wood.

Im going away untill friday (sister going to 1D concert, i have to go to philly too)

More to come.

Stay tuned!

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I'm no longer really interested. :/

I disagree, a custom desk with a pc inside is awesome, but a custom desk with a custom painted case is almost as cool

@spwath may I ask why you can't do a desk build anymore?

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

I disagree, a custom desk with a pc inside is awesome, but a custom desk with a custom painted case is almost as cool

@spwath may I ask why you can't do a desk build anymore?

My parents think it's unsafe, fire hazards, interference, and more

I'm no longer really interested. :/

I will do the desk with PC in it, in about 5-6 years

My parents think it's unsafe, fire hazards, interference, and more

Tell them they're silly :P

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

I can't wait that long!

Talk to them about how the chances of the desk catching fire are as low as the kitchen causing a fire.  ;)

I really hope they reconsider.  -_-

Nope, too late, ive been trying for the past month.

And i already got the stuff for the new desk

Nope, too late, ive been trying for the past month.

And i already got the stuff for the new desk

Keep telling them they're silly

UPDATE

Desk started, cut, stained, waiting. May assemble it today. Pics will come.

The desk will have my:

2 monitors

Keyboard, mouse

Imac g4 with speakers, keyboard, mouse

Wacom tablet

G27

And any ramdom other things i forgot about.

I will be buying or making a monitor mount.

Having a pc in a wooden desk is not okay but on a wooden desk is? Odd. Also, my wooden pc is still very much not on fire.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

name it, : Galant

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Having a pc in a wooden desk is not okay but on a wooden desk is? Odd. Also, my wooden pc is still very much not on fire.

I dont know...

Its stupid

glad to hear you're finally able/allowed to start this project :)

Well there will be no computer in a desk, just a desk and a computer. :(

Desk is 90% Complete! I just have a little bit more to add to the right!

I took the pictures with my phone, cant find my camera ATM, bettter pics once i do

IMG_20140817_192359336.jpgIMG_20140817_192402845.jpgIMG_20140817_192414243.jpgIMG_20140817_192424818.jpgIMG_20140817_192428121.jpgIMG_20140817_192430246.jpgIMG_20140817_192432430.jpgIMG_20140817_192435238.jpgIMG_20140817_192438559.jpgIMG_20140817_192441711.jpg

Desk is 90% Complete! I just have a little bit more to add to the right!

I took the pictures with my phone, cant find my camera ATM, bettter pics once i do

IMG_20140817_192359336.jpg

eh, not what I signed up for, but I understand why.

Apart from me being picky, really great job.  :lol:

OK, im going to get a new case, in the luxury market. Something from the likes of silverstone, lian li, inwin, phanteks, we will see. Any sugestions would be nice

OK, im going to get a new case, in the luxury market. Something from the likes of silverstone, lian li, inwin, phanteks, we will see. Any sugestions would be nice

nice selection of brands

nice selection of brands

Yeah im getting tired of my plasticy, cheap phantom 410

Ahhhhh imposssible.

Compramises to all the cases i want

Entho Primo- still alot of plastic

Ft04- a bunch of plastic, cramped

ft03- need new MB, no window

PC-7HWX- weird window, not great wc support

PC-v359- may be my fav looks, but need new MB, and CPU cooler may not fit

INwin 904- verrrry beutiful, cpu cooler wont fit, bad airflow.

Ahhhhh imposssible.

Compramises to all the cases i want

Entho Primo- still alot of plastic

Ft04- a bunch of plastic, cramped

ft03- need new MB, no window

PC-7HWX- weird window, not great wc support

PC-v359- may be my fav looks, but need new MB, and CPU cooler may not fit

INwin 904- verrrry beutiful, cpu cooler wont fit, bad airflow.

No H440? :(

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

No H440? :(

Nope, I want all metal (or mostly)

Nope, I want all metal (or mostly)

The H440 is mostly steel, and the plastic it has is actually pretty solid. It's nice and thick, I'm happy with mine.

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

The H440 is mostly steel, and the plastic it has is actually pretty solid. It's nice and thick, I'm happy with mine.

Eh, I don't really like the look. I'm done with plastic after my icky red plastic phantom 410