what

a

nice

picture.

sure

looks

visible.

I said I'd give it when I get home.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

what

a

nice

picture.

sure

looks

visible.

here you go, my picture is here: http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h357/wolfman468/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-09/IMG_20140912_131950430.jpg

That is my idea, if you can comprehend it, with both side panels being mirrored glass.

BTW, Ramikarimu, if my parents allow me to build a case, ill need you to remake my mirroed wood baner if you can, to say "custom case" istead of "custom desk"

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Here, now its embeded. Here is what i want the case to kinda look like, with the sides of mirrored glass.

IMG_20140912_131950430.jpg

OK, i think ill get the FT04. No compramises, great cooling, amazing looks, great build quality, ill get it. First i have to sell more of my legoes tho, so ill get in in a couple weeks

Sorry for quoting this old post, but why selling LEGOs? You made me sad (jk)

Very nice project you got there, keep it up! Subbed :D

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Sorry for quoting this old post, but why selling LEGOs? You made me sad (jk)

Very nice project you got there, keep it up! Subbed :D

Siitting on my desk, colecting dust.

A bunch have now been sold, so right now i have about 300 ish dolars to work with for a case, soon to be 400 ish. That will get me a case and monitor.

Siitting on my desk, colecting dust.

A bunch have now been sold, so right now i have about 300 ish dolars to work with for a case, soon to be 400 ish. That will get me a case and monitor.

But they are cool... and worth a bunch :D

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

But they are cool... and worth a bunch :D

Yup, some of them I made profit on

Here, carboard prototype, dvd drive at top, fans at bottom, whole io side ventilated

IMG_20140914_131040286.jpg

If I can't build the case, I'll either get a enthoo luxe white, or primo black.

I realized I don't really care about build quality, as long as there is no excessive plastic.

But hopefully I can build the case.

If I can't build the case, I'll either get a enthoo luxe white, or primo black.

I realized I don't really care about build quality, as long as there is no excessive plastic.

But hopefully I can build the case.

From what I've seen and heard, the primo has some pretty good quality to it with it's metal construction. The plastic lens on the led strip may look a little cheap close up, but in real world use shouldn't be too much of a problem. Now if you were thinking the pro that is mostly plastic on the outside of the case.  However the versatility of the phanteks line is absolutely bonkers! Down the way in the future, when the funds are in the cards for a balls to the wall rig, I would definitely give phanteks some strong consideration for my case selection. I'm definitely looking forward to what they put out next!!!

-Cheers!!!

-P.S. My initials are really P.B.J. Does that explain enough? :D

From what I've seen and heard, the primo has some pretty good quality to it with it's metal construction. The plastic lens on the led strip may look a little cheap close up, but in real world use shouldn't be too much of a problem. Now if you were thinking the pro that is mostly plastic on the outside of the case.  However the versatility of the phanteks line is absolutely bonkers! Down the way in the future, when the funds are in the cards for a balls to the wall rig, I would definitely give phanteks some strong consideration for my case selection. I'm definitely looking forward to what they put out next!!!

Yeah, i think ill get the luxe, if i cant build a case.

I really hope my parents let be build a case, save some money for other stuff. My rig really isnt that good, but i have tons of money in extras. I have 2 monitors, 2 monitor stands, custom desk, k70, g602, g27, imac g4, and more. My actualy rig costs about the same as all my extras.

Very Cool! I'm doing a custom desk for my woods class and I like the wall mounted feature! too bad I need my portable for college :(

Current Build: Desk

My case is my most expensive part

Its Almost 2015 and I don't have an SSD

My dad seems to be coming around for the case idea. Also good news, my gpu is back so now I can make renders of my case idea.

My dad seems to be coming around for the case idea. Also good news, my gpu is back so now I can make renders of my case idea.

YAY!

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

I made my cables all pretty, will post pics

OK, here are some pics of the desk, first one taken with phone, rest with camera. I plan to add an extension over on the right side of the desk.

IMG_20140919_161036802.jpg

DSCF31001.jpgDSCF31011.jpgDSCF31021.jpgDSCF31031.jpgDSCF31041.jpg

Once the desk is all compltete, i will borrow my dads or sisters DSLR and take some better photos.

They sent me back same GPU, not fixed. I sent it back again. More waiting...

:( Stupid things like this makes me sad

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

:( Stupid things like this makes me sad

Yeah.. Same serial number, same problem

New idea: not triangle, it kinda wastes space.

I think I'll do basically the Lian li pc-v359 but wood and glass and atx. And silent.

I have been so busy, no free time, probably won't be able to build until a school break like Christmas or something.

I'll try to make renders this weekend. I only have sketch up and blendr but don't know how to use the latter.

We will see how my renders turn out.

Might not be building a case as I found this incredible deal

https://rochester.craigslist.org/sys/4686305196.html

Edit:

Gone... :(

Lol nvm,I can not make renders this weekend, my GPU is on RMA #2

New idea: not triangle, it kinda wastes space.

I think I'll do basically the Lian li pc-v359 but wood and glass and atx. And silent.

I have been so busy, no free time, probably won't be able to build until a school break like Christmas or something.

I'll try to make renders this weekend. I only have sketch up and blendr but don't know how to use the latter.

We will see how my renders turn out.

Where are you getting your v359 from? I've only seen frozencpu stock it so far...

*EDIT* I just realized your makin your own

Where are you getting your v359 from? I've only seen frozencpu stock it so far...

*EDIT* I just realized your makin your own

Yup. I want to get the real case, but a:

Not in stock

B: money

C: new mb needed

D: new windows I think b/c I have OEM

I love the look of that case, so I'll try to recreate it out of wood. Unless I can secure a v359, and get a new mb cheap with our having to get windows afain

Yup. I want to get the real case, but a:

Not in stock

B: money

C: new mb needed

D: new windows I think b/c I have OEM

I love the look of that case, so I'll try to recreate it out of wood. Unless I can secure a v359, and get a new mb cheap with our having to get windows afain

Agreed with all of that stuff, except i have an matx, I hope i can find something similer cuz i want a nice case like that.

The size of it and the perfection...Ill pry go with an air 240 (even though Ill have limited radiator placement  :( )