Desk 90% Complete!

spwath

Eh, I don't really like the look. I'm done with plastic after my icky red plastic phantom 410

But, the side panels are all steel, as is the frame...I just painted the plastic accents matte black, and they pretty much match the steel. Looks pretty cool.

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

But, the side panels are all steel, as is the frame...I just painted the plastic accents matte black, and they pretty much match the steel. Looks pretty cool.

I'm going with something else

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

There is no perfect case...

The cases that look good are not functional,

the cases that are functional are cheaply made or dont look good,

There is nothing!!! Nothing!

Ive been looking, and watching reviews for ever.

The only case I really like that is functional is the Lian Li PC-v359 but idd need a new MB and CPU cooler. 

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

There is no perfect case...

The cases that look good are not functional,

the cases that are functional are cheaply made or dont look good,

There is nothing!!! Nothing!

Ive been looking, and watching reviews for ever.

The only case I really like that is functional is the Lian Li PC-v359 but idd need a new MB and CPU cooler. 

*Cough* Caselabs *Cough*

Although they are really expensive

You could try custom making/modding your own case?

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

*Cough* Caselabs *Cough*

Although they are really expensive

You could try custom making/modding your own case?

Cant make a case, its the desk thing all over again.

Im not a fan of the look of caselabs cases, or the pricetag.

Cant make a case, its the desk thing all over again.

Im not a fan of the look of caselabs cases, or the pricetag.

:(

as I said before, keep telling them they're silly

and I agree with you about the caselabs stuff, I think they look like that because it is more about the insides

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:(

as I said before, keep telling them they're silly

and I agree with you about the caselabs stuff, I think they look like that because it is more about the insides

I really like cube cases.

The pc-v359 looks great, also, this beuty, tho it screams for watercooling. (Next summer????)

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/21677/cst-1447/Lian_Li_PC-D600_Aluminum_E-ATX_Full_Tower_Cube_Case_-_Black_PC-D600.html?tl=g1c295s740#blank

Do you think I should buy a used tj07 that is internally powder coated? For aground 250$? Would it be worth it

Do you think I should buy a used tj07 that is internally powder coated? For aground 250$? Would it be worth it

yes, if it is in good condition

yes, if it is in good condition

Well I can't, not what I thought, more expensive

I'll keep searching for the prefect case. I might just get the pc-v359 and a new mb

Narowing it down to:

Ft04.(225 USD) great cooling and temps, love the look,  build quality,  tho there may be some plastic. Major option

Fortress-FT04.jpg

Ft05: (200 usd?)Great look, cooling, build quality, not sure about plastic.

644d02b4_FdjBVvD.jpeg

IN Win 904:(220 USD) May be the most gorgus, but needs new cpu cooler, and has bad airflow

IN%20WIN%20904.jpg

Lian li PC-v359: (180 USD) May be my favorite look, great build quality, needs new MB tho

Lian_Li_matx_pc-V359_case_gaming_htpc_th

Lian Li PC-D600: (359 USD) great quality, looks, and screams for wc, tho verrry pricy

111440-lian-li-pc-d600-1.jpg

I like the FT04, I am not really a big fan of Lian Li cases even though there build quality is killer, 904 is sexy as F*CK but like you said has bad airflow.

I like the FT04, I am not really a big fan of Lian Li cases even though there build quality is killer, 904 is sexy as F*CK but like you said has bad airflow.

I might go with ft04 b/c no big compramises

I might go with ft04 b/c no big compramises

what do u think about the ft01, it looks like a mini tj07 and it sexy.

sry 4 bad grammer & stuff 1 hand typing

what do u think about the ft01, it looks like a mini tj07 and it sexy.

sry 4 bad grammer & stuff 1 hand typing

Seems low on airflow, I haven't really looked at it, I'll check it out later

Seems low on airflow, I haven't really looked at it, I'll check it out later

ok, I just like the looks of it, it is like a mini linus build :lol: linus should make a build for his son in it :lol:

ok, I just like the looks of it, it is like a mini linus build :lol: linus should make a build for his son in it :lol:

I was just looking, looks like good airflow, didn't realize it used 180mm fans

Obviously the 904, I'm going to <3

So pretty, but so dysfunctional

Watching some reviews, looks really nice, but some outdated fetures, but im not sure. Still a contender.

I think I'll be getting the pc-v359, Lian li replied and said my 161.5 mm CPU cooler will for, when it says max 160mm

SLight problem, with the pc-v359 i need a new MB, and i have the OEM windows, so i think idd have to buy a new windows, but possibly not.

I will see.

OK, i think ill get the FT04. No compramises, great cooling, amazing looks, great build quality, ill get it. First i have to sell more of my legoes tho, so ill get in in a couple weeks

OK, i think ill get the FT04. No compramises, great cooling, amazing looks, great build quality, ill get it. First i have to sell more of my legoes tho, so ill get in in a couple weeks

-snip-

never really liked silverstone cases, but to each their own i guess