April 18th 2014 - The WAN Show Document

LinusTech

Barnacles is hilarious and clearly knows his stuff, have him on alternating weeks. Not next week, but the week after and so forth.

I've watched WAN show since the first show, but I have to say that I like it more with just Linus and Luke. No guests. Skipping watching this one (from the archive) :(

Unfortunately no, the business idea of sending packages and leaving the user to maybe open it would not be legally enforceable unless the contents of the box is expressly described somewhere in the contract, and the price to be paid is somewhere in the contract.

Contracts require the 'conditions' (the really important terms) to be expressly defined or implied in a very small number of ways. The point of contracts are one person wanting giving another person something of legal value, in return for something in legal value. Parties can't 'want' if they don't know what they're exactly getting.

is it just me or should Barnacules should be on every WAN show ??? xD

The interaction with the guest felt a little forced, is it just me who noticed? Didn't really like the guest, he was a bit of a of a loudmouth. Though, he did seem to know his stuff. 

𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕

@LinusTech @Slick @whomever, please put this back on the youtube video so you can get to the parts of the video that a viewer wants to watch over for what ever reason.

Example of what i am talking about.

THE WAN SHOW

man fights linus...06:23

Slick is fired again....08:34

Linus bites a box....09:48

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.