Razer Kraken 7.1 Review

Here is my review on the Razer Kraken 7.1. 

Comfort: I don't think I've ever worn something so painful in my life. It took three weeks to get used to the pain. Now it just makes my ears feel really warm.

Microphone: I haven't had problems with it. People say I sound clear and it also seems to not pick up background noises in my house which is nice. Also I like the button on the mic that allows you to mute it.

Sound Quality: I wouldn't say it's good, but I guess it's not terrible. I'm not good at judging sound.

Other Stuff: I like the USB cable that connects to your computer. It doesn't seem like it would break easily.

Should be in Member Reviews and make it a bit longer please?

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

This should be in "Member Reviews"

Oh, my bad I didn't know. It was my 1st review. 

rather short man you got to go into more detail 

eg (shameless plugging :Phttp://linustechtips.com/main/topic/132970-dark-souls-ii-review/

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Should be in Member Reviews and make it a bit longer please?

What else is there to say about a headset?

Here is my review on the Razer Kraken 7.1. 

Comfort: I don't think I've ever worn something so painful in my life. It took three weeks to get used to the pain. Now it just makes my ears feel really warm.

Microphone: I haven't had problems with it. People say I sound clear and it also seems to not pick up background noises in my house which is nice. Also I like the button on the mic that allows you to mute it.

Sound Quality: I wouldn't say it's good, but I guess it's not terrible. I'm not good at judging sound.

Other Stuff: I like the USB cable that connects to your computer. It doesn't seem like it would break easily.

This is how my set of Kraken 7.1's broke.

Diamond 5 in League :)

What else is there to say about a headset?

Details, man!

How does it play with certain music? How does it compare to other headsets you've tried? Any known problems with the unit? Any possible improvements? How does it preform in games? What is your preffered use for them? Suggestion to audience? Recommended under what circumstances? Photos of your unit? 

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Uncomfortable? Dude I love these things they feel amazing! All of my friends have tried them and feel the same way. Maybe you got bad padding?

edit

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

LOL! I cant hold it in!

LOL! I cant hold it in!

You can't hold it in? I don't get it?

Uncomfortable? Dude I love these things they feel amazing! All of my friends have tried them and feel the same way. Maybe you got bad padding?

It grips the head tight IMO.

You can't hold it in? I don't get it?

I cant hold in the laughter, hope you dont find that offensive.  Its just the wording.  Anyways, I've never owned a gaming headset in my life, or one over $10.  So I cant say much.

Yeah, I hate both the Kraken series headphones. For one reason: For the price, I should not suffer through the discomfort.

I switched to the Tiamat 2.2 and I love them. Most comfortable headphones ever. Night and day difference between the two.

I just wish the microphone was a bit better and less.. Horrible.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.