What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

Besaid Island - Final Fantasy X (Extended to 30 minutes)

I think this might be the most beautiful song in FFX or any of the latest FF titles. I needed the 30 minute version because that's how I like them. :lol:

@Askew

I listen to those songs. The first few were great in my opinion because they reminded me of jazz music and I love jazz. The soundtrack from "Transistor" was the best though. I loved every minute of it! :wub: The last one was good too, kind of reminded me of old country folk music (probably due to it being choral), lol

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Where did you sleep last night -Nirvana MTV unplugged

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Darren Korb's Terminal March (from Bastion)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Between the Buried and Me - Ants of the Sky

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lklFsl93hmY

This dude is simply awesome :D

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Between the Buried and Me - White Walls

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!

I need to find an instrumental for this.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

They did a new video, ridiculing the political correctness of everything. i love the cherry on top, when they made the lyrics very politically correct then xD

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Here's some house if you need it :

(Romanian)

The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary, Gerudo Valley (Extended to 30mins)

Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary, Main Theme Medley

I love Koji Kondo, especially when his work is done like this.  ^_^

Also, Legend of Zelda is a masterpiece game series. B)

Can't wait to see this movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdXGbEE-GEE

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Final Fantasy XII's Nalbina Fortress Underground Prison

And

Final Fantasy XII's The Cerobi Steppe

Can't wait to see this movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdXGbEE-GEE

Loved it, though to be honest I would have loved it more without the singing.  I also cannot wait for the movie. I think Joss Whedon is the best at making Marvel movies. Everyone else sucks at it. Ugh...Amazing Spider-man. :(

Theophany's Clocktown (Majora's Mask)

Such a beautiful rendition of this song...of this game's soundtrack! Captures beauty and darkness at the same time.

@Albatross You've posted some good things, so I'll post my favourite music from FF series, it's easy to guess and it's To Zanarkand.

This is one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard, and the part just after 2:30 where it's just the guitar, bass and a tickle of percussion really strokes my ears.

That sound is my strawberry.

51102-Kaylee-Frye-strawberry-gif-5JqT.gi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEBBGSgO16M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce-5OWBNGNw

More goodness, I'm in a mellow bluesy mood at the moment.

Haters gonna hate, but I find this soothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-taVwKFjVBY

Because a certain someone got me into a jazz mood...! I really wish people would learn to put songs up with their titles or in the description. They get me to love the music then I can't find it!

Normally I would listen to Herbie Hancock, but he's not the same kind of jazz as say John Coltrane. So I 'm going to give some love to Miles Davis.

Blue in Green by Miles Davis

'Round Midnight by Miles Davis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kufiFzdrX-0

@Askew

To Zanarkand is also a great song from FFX. X had a great soundtrack, especially Challenge and Decisive Battle--which I think sounds pretty epic. :)

I love that movie and song! I agree, it is very soothing! And so is most of the other folk country music in it. What do you think of Down To The River To Pray or I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow?

As for the jazz piece you posted, I love it! Jazz is amazing, food for the soul. Is "summertime" the name of the song? I'd like to try and find it. It would be the perfect song to play driving down a highway at night with a cool summer breeze on my face! :D As for the song itself, I love how perfectly it blends to the second part (2:30). Normally when a song attempts this sort of shift, it feels like a whole different song. This doesn't. Probably another reason why jazz music and the like is just so beautiful. Also, that ending made me feel like I was watching a seventies cop film's super bitter ending. :lol:

I hope to God you are referring to the woman and not the song? Because if you and I are the only ones on this forum that appreciates this song, then I have no idea where the world went  to. That said, I have never heard of Eva Cassidy and I normally do not like anyone covering Louis Armstrong's What a Wonderful World but this is actually really good. The audio of the recording sucks though because it interferes with the quality of her beautiful voice and rendition of the song.

You like blues? Wow, that's rare to fin on the internet! Whoever this Chris Rea is, he's got a great idea on the blues genre and how it should be handled. His voice is perfect for it too! I don't much like Gravity but that simply stems from the fact that I don't much like John Meyer's voice. but I did always appreciate the lyrics and groove of the song.  As for that last song, I have to find a different quality version of the song to actually provide some useful insight. It comes out really blary on my end...

I love that movie and song! I agree, it is very soothing! And so is most of the other folk country music in it. What do you think of Down To The River To Pray or I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow?

As for the jazz piece you posted, I love it! Jazz is amazing, food for the soul. Is "summertime" the name of the song? I'd like to try and find it. It would be the perfect song to play driving down a highway at night with a cool summer breeze on my face! :D As for the song itself, I love how perfectly it blends to the second part (2:30). Normally when a song attempts this sort of shift, it feels like a whole different song. This doesn't. Probably another reason why jazz music and the like is just so beautiful. Also, that ending made me feel like I was watching a seventies cop film's super bitter ending. :lol:

I hope to God you are referring to the woman and not the song? Because if you and I are the only ones on this forum that appreciates this song, then I have no idea where the world went  to. That said, I have never heard of Eva Cassidy and I normally do not like anyone covering Louis Armstrong's What a Wonderful World but this is actually really good. The audio of the recording sucks though because it interferes with the quality of her beautiful voice and rendition of the song.

You like blues? Wow, that's rare to fin on the internet! Whoever this Chris Rea is, he's got a great idea on the blues genre and how it should be handled. His voice is perfect for it too! I don't much like Gravity but that simply stems from the fact that I don't much like John Meyer's voice. but I did always appreciate the lyrics and groove of the song.  As for that last song, I have to find a different quality version of the song to actually provide some useful insight. It comes out really blary on my end...

Loving the Miles Davis, prefer the first track out of the 2.

I have the CD of the O Brother Where Art Thou? OST and I like pretty much all of the music from it those 2 you menitoned are definitely included.

I'm really happy you like summertime, I listen to it in my car too while wafting down the motorway at night sometimes (I've got a few other tracks from other genres that are good for that maybe I'll post later once I get an idea of what genres of music you like)

Yes I was referring to the woman, she was a really great singer with a one in a million voice who unfortunately died young, maybe try her cover of John Lennon's Imagine for a better quality sample.

Yeah I like blues, I love it as a matter of fact! I'm surprised you've never heard of Chris Rea, here's his most well known song that may jog your memory if you've heard it in passing on the radio or something. He's a good artist who well into his musical career got a life threatening illness, and he vowed that if he survived it he'd go back to his bluesy roots, he survived and he really did keep his word, you can read about it here but he spent 18 months at 12 hours a day travelling through the blues from beginning in the delta to present and recorded an 11 disc album called Blue Guitars. The track I posted by him live was after that had occurred, and was written by him during his dedication to the history of the blues.

I recommend tracking that down and listening to some of it, it's really good.

Hey There Delilah by the Plain White T's. I dunno, I kind of feel like this might happy to me where I'll fall in love with someone, end up being far away from her, or maybe she'll disappear (in the worse way possible). Oh wait, that sort of happened already with a foreign exchange student. Never told her how I felt, though. Yes, I like listening to sappy, sad love songs.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Out Of Mind by Mike Oldfield. Thank you, Hideo Kojima, for introducing me to an awesome artist!

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Snake? Snake?! SNAAAAAAKE!!!

I rike it!  :D

Build Me Up Buttercup - The Foundations

i5 3570k - MSI Z77 GD65 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance - Galaxy GTX 780 - Corsair AX650 - Custom CPU Loop - Corsair 650D - OCZ Agility 4 128GB - WD Black 640GB