What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

meh never mind

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

much muffin

well, I do like reggae but much like rock, it's such a big genre and tbh I have no idea where to begin looking as opposed to genres I already have my metaphorical knees wet in. It's partially intimidating and partially since I'm too lazy. 

Much like dubstep, most reggae songs are either love or hate for me, and I usually don't like most of it. I do like mixed reggae though i.e.

(since I post a lot here I'm starting to loose track of what I posted and what i haven't, xqz any repeats if they occur)

though, tbh these sound more like dub and dnb mixes.

commencing dump: some of these are more or less darker/grimey than what you posted, but nonetheless. 

some dnb similar to what you posted and might like, it's almost irritating some of the good songs have like no views. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya16Qjpn6mM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J1XotftvnU

(dig deeper is also an AMAZING song by landslide, but for some reason isn't on youtube)

not really dnb but why not, when I crank the volume in my car my seat turns into one hell of a massage chair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFGzrzits8c

Error: 410

embedded content limit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b_kdD4JHMc

from album "billion dollar gravy" huehuehue

VIP version of this song is great too.

If you like Taxman look up Spaceman, I thought that was one of his better songs but Youtube has been seriously fucking letting me down. I can't find it. Really wish there were an alternative. 

The movie it was sampled from is pretty good as well, imo

Search up nanobii

ah, makes sense why I can't match anything. As I suspected that's the part of electronic I don't really listen to. oh well

Just the sweet lovely humming of my case fans. You can watch the Music Video "Me and my case fans go round and round" on Youtube :D

No, just kidding

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Are you listening to 10 things at once?  :)

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Are you listening to 10 things at once?  :)

my PC doesn't have a pause button, and I take a long time to write my posts

sorry for being rude

no offense taken

my PC doesn't have a pause button, and I take a long time to write my posts

sorry for being rude but WHYYYY?But-why-meme-generator-but-why-84103d.jp

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

ah, makes sense why I can't match anything. As I suspected that's the part of electronic I don't really listen to. oh well

Hmmm I'm sure you'll find something that suits your taste on some of my channel playlists. 

My Channel playlists: https://www.youtube.com/user/xMyInnerFredx/playlists

Anyway music posting time! 

Some of my personal favorites:

That 2:00 mark....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry4BzonlVlw&index=24&list=FL_jpMQkkCBvM8uS1FUpUI2g

^Wonder if anyone can tell why I love this one so much

More later. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Anyway music posting time! 

my colored skin brethren

I never considered looking if Makoto made newer stuff.

my hard drives are ready.  

my colored skin brethren

I never considered looking if Makoto made newer stuff.

my hard drives are ready.  

Haha... Makoto has some really good stuff. 

I.... don't have enough hard drive space left.... *sigh*

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Haven't heard this one in a long time.

The sound of freshman that brag about how many times they swore in class.

Public Enemy

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

@helping I had a few of the dnb tracks in your megapost, I also favourited a couple. I'd say I like 50-60% of it.

The Washed Out track you just posted though, like it very much it has similar vibes to that 'background' track I tried to identify from the XXYYXX interview video.

So relaxing, that 'sonar' like sound rubs me the right way, it's also a candidate for the least interesting music video I've ever seen. :lol:

So relaxing, that 'sonar' like sound rubs me the right way, it's also a candidate for the least interesting music video I've ever seen. :lol:

An excellent rediscovery, I have this in my youtube playlist somewhere but cba to scroll through that. Wish they had a search playlist or a list view. But that would be too useful for youtube to bother implementing.

And don't worry, I've seen plenty worse MVs

time for some different stuff

no idea who this is, but decent song

painfully good animation and song, the song alone makes me like this over the original. 

you've probably heard this one since majestic casual/dnb is god but w/e

lel