Cooler Master Elite 110

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1pwURw1

Amazon: http://georiot.co/2kGO

The Elite 110 from Cooler Master is about as small as you can expect an ITX case to be and still support water cooling and a dual slot graphics card! Oh and... up to 3x 3.5" hard drives?? Whaaa??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve47gXwkvaI

Yay something to keep me up even later!

Who needs sleep anyways? :P

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

'Even though the Elite 110 is a small package, that doesn't prevent it from having a decent sized bulge on it'

-Linus Sebastian 

Confound the straight people with your uber homo-erotic comments :D

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

'Even though the Elite 110 is a small package, that doesn't prevent it from having a decent sized bulge on it'

-Linus Sebastian 

I'd say it was entirely unintentional, but...

:P

Hail Sithis!

This + a non-modular PSU = wtf are you thinking

I used a modular PSU

This + a non-modular PSU = wtf are you thinking

Wouldn't probably make that much of a difference if it was/wasn't modular. 

Hail Sithis!

-Linus Sebastian 

Prepare a "Welcome to the club" banner... just in case.

I used a modular PSU

No, what I meant was people might buy this and pair it with a non-modular PSU...

I wonder how much better this would look with a Silverstone SFF PSU, did that thought cross your mind?

@LinusTech

Hail Sithis!

i dont understand why they didnt just make the case flush with the psu because either way if u try and fit it somewhere its going to be the same as if it was flush plus it would give u more room inside the case i think this is a wtf were they thinking.

Yay something to keep me up even later!

Who needs sleep anyways? :P

you need it. :P

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

i dont understand why they didnt just make the case flush with the psu because either way if u try and fit it somewhere its going to be the same as if it was flush plus it would give u more room inside the case i think this is a wtf were they thinking.

Do you see how small that case is? You wouldn't be able to fit a decent cooler in their for the CPU! 

Hail Sithis!

you need it. :P

shhhhh then big kids are talking :P

Hail Sithis!

shhhhh then big kids are talking :P

I'm 8 already...

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Do you see how small that case is? You wouldn't be able to fit a decent cooler in their for the CPU! 

who said anything about a cpu cooler?

who said anything about a cpu cooler?

If the PSU sat flush it would take up more space inside the case, space for things like cooling.

Hail Sithis!

If the PSU sat flush it would take up more space inside the case, space for things like cooling.

no u didnt get what i mean maybe i worded it wrong i mean bring the actual case back to where the psu sticks out not push the psu in.

no u didnt get what i mean maybe i worded it wrong i mean bring the actual case back to where the psu sticks out not push the psu in.

to retain a theoretically smaller footprint.

Hail Sithis!

to retain a theoretically smaller footprint.

yea but its not really because if u put that up against a wall its still going to stick out just as much as if it was flush.

yea but its not really because if u put that up against a wall its still going to stick out just as much as if it was flush.

that's why I said 'theoretically'

It makes it appear smaller and it does use less volume in reality but not effectively. 

Hail Sithis!

Hey Linus, please don't ef up the build next time  :P Or correct the mistake when you find out.

The positive side of building a system in it to show off in the video, is that we can see how the case handles ventilation/airflow. 

I'm not saying I could do it better or that I don't appreciate the time you put in building the damn thing, I REALLY do.

But if you put the drives to the graphics card like that, the only thing I could say considering the temperatures in this case is : If you put the parts wrong, you're going to have high temperatures.

That's not going to help me make an educated decision on whether I should buy it or not :/

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

Anyone know a decent FM2+ board to put in this matchboxcase?

I need more space than ITX anyway. Same as with the 250D I'd like an mATX version of this better.