Black & uv yellow Bitfenix Prodigy build.

Odina

This looks great, looking forward to seeing more! Great job on that sleeving too!

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

I'm loving what you did with the optical and drive cages, You can put in the double rad AND still keep a 5.25" bay. 

Cant wait to see the finished build!

My Rig: i5 3570k at 4.2 GHz 1.12 Volts, Hyper 212 Evo, Maximus V Gene, RM650, 840 Pro and Seagate Barracuda, 8 GB of Sniper Ram, and a GTX 770.

wow that sleeving is very bright! love it!

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

noice

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

give us a view from the other side?

It's the ASUS GTX 780 so it has some red on it, when I get the time to cover/remove/paint over the red I will take a pict ;)

@Odina i swear your teasing me with how long this is taking ;_;

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

@Odina i swear your teasing me with how long this is taking ;_;

Going to get the UV lights up and running tonight, I will post a pict ofc when it lights up like a christmas three ;)

Do you know the exact name of the yellow you used? I think it is my favorite color now.

U FOKEN WUT M8 ILL REK U M8 ILL BEAT UR ASS ACROSS THE PLANET ANS THEN SELL YOU TO THE MAFIA WHERE THEY WILL MAKE YOU THIER BITCH U FGT

Do you know the exact name of the yellow you used? I think it is my favorite color now.

The yellow sleeving is Axon's UV yellow sleeving, bought it on ebay ;)

This is how it looks atm with the UV lights in the dark :D

It's a beauty  :wub:

wotm8?

It's the ASUS GTX 780 so it has some red on it, when I get the time to cover/remove/paint over the red I will take a pict ;)

How come you didnt go with a Lightning?

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

How did/does the ring come off of the 105?

I have a H75 and I imagine it comes off the same way, I would like to paint mine too.

Corsair C70 Black Windowed | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | i7 4770k | Corsair H100i | Corsair Dominator Platinum 4x4GB 1866Mhz | SLI GTX 780 Classified | Corsair AX860 | Samsung EVO 250GB SSD | 2x2TB WD Green

Corsair 350D Windowed | Asus Gryphon Z87 | i5 4670k | Corsair H75 | Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 2x4GB 1600Mhz | Corsair RM550 | Samsung EVO 250GB SSD | 4TB WD Green.

Bitfenix Phenom ITX White | Asus Z97i-Plus | Pentium G3258 | Noctua NH-L9i | Kingston HyperX Fury White 2x4GB 1866Mhz | Silverstone Strider 550 | Crucial M.2 120GB SSD | 4x5TB WD Red. (work in progress)

Ordered a Corsair H105 Hydro liquid cooler today, think I will get it at the start off next week B)

Today's work

Started with some painting today on the Corsair fan rings and the front part of the case. I also finished the HDD cage :)  I will make a "floor" over the HDD cage so that I can hide cables and it will get a clean look ;)

Here are some pictures (sorry for the bad quality, will take some HD photos in the future).

you have a ducati and a porsche :P

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

How come you didnt go with a Lightning?

The Bitfenix Prodigy case I had before the black one was red so I bought the ASUS gpu because I wanted a black and red look. But everyone makes red and black/blue and black build so I wanted to do something different after a while. I regret not going for the lightning now. But when I get the time to paint the ASUS gpu it will look awesome ;)

How did/does the ring come off of the 105?

I have a H75 and I imagine it comes off the same way, I would like to paint mine too.

I dont know if you can remove the ring on the H75 but on the H105 you get 3 rings. It was easy to remove with a flat head skrew driver :)

you have a ducati and a porsche :P

No I dont, my dad has :P I just worked in he's garage because I dont have a garage with work space where I live.

The Bitfenix Prodigy case I had before the black one was red so I bought the ASUS gpu because I wanted a black and red look. But everyone makes red and black/blue and black build so I wanted to do something different after a while. I regret not going for the lightning now. But when I get the time to paint the ASUS gpu it will look awesome ;)

I see, btw how are you planning on painting it? If i was you I'd paint the shroud full yellow with black stripes giving it the "hazard pattern" look. :) https://www.google.com/search?es_sm=93&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=hazard+stripe+texture&oq=hazard+stri&gs_l=img.1.3.0l4j0i5l3j0i24.92297.97135.0.98603.28.22.6.0.0.0.148.1712.19j3.22.0....0...1c.1.42.img..14.14.979.C4yzXHVu5TY

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

wow man looks great

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

No I dont, my dad has :P I just worked in he's garage because I dont have a garage with work space where I live.

Lucky him

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016