java PROBLEM

buklu

No. LTT is not a homework website. If you don't understand your assignment, ask your professor/teacher.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

2 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

No. LTT is not a homework website. If you don't understand your assignment, ask your professor/teacher.

i want to be lazy dude

2 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

why don't you upgrade your GPU to 2070 playing bfv?

2 minutes ago, buklu said:

why don't you upgrade your GPU to 2070 playing bfv?

Because the 1070Ti can max it at 1440p and still get 80+ fps? Lol.

4 minutes ago, buklu said:

i want to be lazy dude

You won't learn anything from asking people to do your work for you. If you want a career in software development, learn to do this stuff or change your career path ;) 

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

4 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

Because the 1070Ti can max it at 1440p and still get 80+ fps? Lol.

You won't learn anything from asking people to do your work for you. If you want a career in software development, learn to do this stuff or change your career path ;) 

i see your point,i am a java beigner studying java right now in school

21 minutes ago, buklu said:

i see your point,i am a java beigner studying java right now in school

You need to understand the beginner stuff in order to understand the following content or you are screwed.

40 minutes ago, Teddy07 said:

You need to understand the beginner stuff in order to understand the following content or you are screwed.

For sure. I did a Java course in high school, it was actually pretty advanced, and I didn't fully understand it back then so I knew software development wasn't for me. 

1 hour ago, buklu said:

help me complete the homework,download the pdf and txt file

ITE3101_Assignment.pdfstudent_marks.txt

The logic is very simple. It's simple array management. I am certain this is not the first class you had, they don't give that the first day but still should be simple enough.

If this help you, you will only need 1 array and 2 loops to calculate and display both output. Could be more but that is the minimum possible fully optimized.

39 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

For sure. I did a Java course in high school, it was actually pretty advanced, and I didn't fully understand it back then so I knew software development wasn't for me. 

I have to disagree.

I study computer science and failed the first programming course in Java. It is just a matter of how much effort you put in because programming = learning by doing. I clearly didn´t do enough but now I understand more, possibly because I work harder.

12 hours ago, Teddy07 said:

I have to disagree.

I study computer science and failed the first programming course in Java. It is just a matter of how much effort you put in because programming = learning by doing. I clearly didn´t do enough but now I understand more, possibly because I work harder.

Yeah programming isn't really a subject/study where you can just say, "I'm bad at programming, I'm just not naturally talented". Programming is essentially like learning a language, the main difference is you're communicating directly to a computer. You need to learn how a computer thinks and that's the part that takes time.

21 hours ago, ZacoAttaco said:

Yeah programming isn't really a subject/study where you can just say, "I'm bad at programming, I'm just not naturally talented". Programming is essentially like learning a language, the main difference is you're communicating directly to a computer. You need to learn how a computer thinks and that's the part that takes time.

Learning the language might be possible for nearly everyone, but applying it to solve problems/tasks in the real world and make a living doing it is not for everyone. The programming language is just a tool to do something. I have seen many that tried hard to learn programming with dream of developing software and in the end failing because it was not for them and not because of a lack of motivation or effort. But if we just talk learn programming to the point were you can design solutions to solve simple problems like this, yes everyone who would try hard could do it. And there some "naturally talented" people would be able to learn it faster. But in case of OP i guess there is no talent nor motivation to learn anything. And i would also not help some one who starts a post like this:

On 11/22/2018 at 12:08 PM, buklu said:

help me complete the homework,download the pdf and txt file

ITE3101_Assignment.pdfstudent_marks.txt

Not even "please" help me. Just like here is my homework, do it for me im too lazy. 

On 11/22/2018 at 12:22 PM, buklu said:

i want to be lazy dude

On 11/24/2018 at 7:52 AM, Klemmbrett said:

Learning the language might be possible for nearly everyone, but applying it to solve problems/tasks in the real world and make a living doing it is not for everyone. The programming language is just a tool to do something. I have seen many that tried hard to learn programming with dream of developing software and in the end failing because it was not for them and not because of a lack of motivation or effort. But if we just talk learn programming to the point were you can design solutions to solve simple problems like this, yes everyone who would try hard could do it. And there some "naturally talented" people would be able to learn it faster. But in case of OP i guess there is no talent nor motivation to learn anything. And i would also not help some one who starts a post like this:

Not even "please" help me. Just like here is my homework, do it for me im too lazy. 

don't be so mean bro,i am changing my attitude

6 minutes ago, buklu said:
On 11/24/2018 at 12:52 AM, Klemmbrett said:

Im not mean its just the way it is? Or do i have to introduce you to the concept of reality? And if you quote me don`t remove the parts were i quote you which actually explain what attitude you got.  

9 hours ago, buklu said:

Then what is it that you don't understand about the task and how have you tried to solve the problem so far?

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

On 11/25/2018 at 1:28 PM, wasab said:

Give me chestful of cash for free! I'm too lazy. 

What? You won't do it? You're meeeeean!