Installing Windows 16gb SSD

cflanders

As the title implies, I need a way to install Windows 10 on a 16gb SSD. I have a 16gb flash drive for installation but want to make sure it will fit. Also want to get RAID 1 set up for the 2 x 1tb HDDs that will be used solely for data storage

It will work. There has been work on this and if you google around you'll find some creative posts like this: 

7 minutes ago, CyberneticTitan said:

It will work. There has been work on this and if you google around you'll find some creative posts like this: 

How on earth is this possible? Isn't the normal install size like dozens of gigabytes?

4 minutes ago, corrado33 said:

How on earth is this possible? Isn't the normal install size like dozens of gigabytes?

That post references LTSB install so it omits some of the more consumer-focused features.

13 minutes ago, CyberneticTitan said:

That post references LTSB install so it omits some of the more consumer-focused features.

You mean all the annoying shit? Sign me up!

4 hours ago, CyberneticTitan said:

So, I looked at that earlier and the OP is supposed to be updating the links but I am looking to get this done sometime soon. I have also looked around at other installs but have failed to find one that works. Any ideas?