Top 3 games that you quickly uninstalled?

ManOfDisguise

Turba, CODMW2 and OSU! are the faster to leave. MW2 propably fastest. I played 15min of sp.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Battlefield 3 (after 2 min of playing). It took me about 10 min to get into a game after getting p*ssed off with having to launch the game from the browser and not being able to find games. What annoyed me most though was that the sound quality wasn't good enough nor realistic (I came from Arma 3 and Red Orchestra 2 which is the problem).

Fallout New Vegas and 3. They are my favorite games of all time but I have played too much of them (possible over 2000 hours together). I get the urge to play them again but when I install them I realise I have done everything that the game has to offer x2. I have gotten to the point where I will start installing the game and then I will come to my senses and stop myself.

War Thunder. To put it simply the game has terrible sound assets, the graphics are sub par and it isn't very well polished for my liking nor was there anything special about it. 

Message to all future game devs. It's 2014 can we please start getting games that are actually fun, can we get guns that sound like guns, better optimization for games (4 core optimization please) and more single player RPG's. Also it would be nice if Fallout 4 was announced because that would make my year.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Microvolts - The famed uguu kawaii waifu simulator.

Call of Duty: Ghosts - Need I say more?

Combat Arms - Not the best F2P model. Or an OK one.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

RAW - Realms of Ancient War (felt like a chinese copy of Diablo3, and I hated Diablo 3)

Dear Esther (I don't like conceptual art, even less in video games)

Dead Space 3

Ass Ass Creed the original

Stalker original (cool but just far too buggy and ran very poorly)

Far Cry 2

Oneplus 6 | Sony 55" X900F . Lenovo Y540 17" 144Hz RTX 2060 . i7 9750h. 

Audio-GD DAC-19MK3 > Schiit Lyr 2 + > FOSTEX TH900 . Sony XBA-Z5

1. Infestation: Survivor Stories (didn't realize it was just War Z until after I bought it and so I've never installed it and never will)

2. Test Drive Unlimited 2 (I was a TDU1 addict and was extremely excited for TDU2. TDU2 is way worse than TDU1 and just an unplayable game)

3. Assassin's Creed any of them (terrible stealth, stupid controls, bad AI and no difference between one AC and another)

Only game in recent memory was World of Warplanes. Absolutely horrid. Other than that I tend to keep games installed. My whole steam library lives on it's own 2TB drive.