Case that wont block my vga inputs

xistreme

Recently i brought a raidmax monter ii and put a rx 570 gigabyte on it, but have to return the products because i couldnt find a way to properly use the hdmi port or de DP without the case blocking it parcelly ( in the case of hdmi it was full blocked, couldnt connect). So i read a lot of people with the same problem, all sugests to unscrew the vga and loose it a bit, but its the only solution? Isnt it dangerous?

Does anyone knows a case that doesnt block the inputs? 

20181107_193718.jpg

5 minutes ago, xistreme said:

Recently i brought a raidmax monter ii and put a rx 570 gigabyte on it, but have to return the products because i couldnt find a way to properly use the hdmi port or de DP without the case blocking it parcelly ( in the case of hdmi it was full blocked, couldnt connect). So i read a lot of people with the same problem, all sugests to unscrew the vga and loose it a bit, but its the only solution? Isnt it dangerous?

Cases rarely do this. "Perfect orientation of video output slots" is never an advertising feature on a case ad.

It's also not dangerous to loosen the GPU to reorient it while it's still plugged into the case, though I wouldn't mess with the system physically while it's on. Just in case. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

sadly this is kinda hit and miss. my InWin 301 partially blocks the DP connector on my Titan, and there's really nothing you can do about it. 

except taking a file to the PCIe slots ofcourse. ;)

9 minutes ago, xistreme said:

20181107_193718.jpg

Depending if you would consider it an option, I would just file down the case a bit where it's tight. I might seem a little "janky" or however you'd put it but instead of buying a brand new case, you could save money by filing it down or even bending it in a way to make it fit better.

My PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7 8750H RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2666 MHz GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti

I returned the case and the vga, cuz the gpu has artifacts when i tested in dvi input...

Do i look for a match in gpu and case or should i matter about the motherboard too?

1 minute ago, xistreme said:

I returned the case and the vga, cuz the gpu has artifacts when i tested in dvi input...

Do i look for a match in gpu and case or should i matter about the motherboard too?

all these measurements should be standardised, so you could look for a match, but you will find that each manufacturer shows the same measurements. all differences are likely manufacturing defects or within margin of production error.

you know.. i've never had this be an issue.. between OEM cases, cheap garbagen, and a few more fancy cases..

Take a file and grind away the extra material of the case, or take an exacto knife to the HDMI cable's casing.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad