ASUS CES Press Event 2014 Highlights

Ok I dunno whether to create this is the Tech News or Off-Topic forum (mods feel free to move this thread) but I just wanna share the enthusiasm of this guy. He is so enthusiatic and hilarious and the same time, I would even buy him if he is Asus branded. LOL

I loved the way he announced the prices, and when he said 'thank you' :lol:

you should link the theverge video because it's the same thing only in 4 minutes :)

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

ciprian97pop, on 08 Jan 2014 - 11:00 PM, said:ciprian97pop, on 08 Jan 2014 - 11:00 PM, said:

you should link the theverge video because it's the same thing only in 4 minutes :)

Owh really? havent watch that one yet.I got this from the Asus youtube channel I subscribed. :)

FIVE NINETY NINE! NINETY NINE US DOLLARS!!!!!!

He's so awesome.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I was getting very excited when he said that the ZenFone were going to finally be available in the US. until he said it will be exclusive to AT&T... That is extremely disappointing. I will just stick to my Note 2 on T-Mobile until they decide to make the phone available to all carriers.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I want to buy this guy for when i sell things

My rig.... cpu i7-920 , MB asus p6t se , RAM 8gigs , GPU evga 760 sc , Case antec 900, western digital 2x500 gigs hhd , PSU  antec 800w , Display syncmaster 2233rz , Cooling antec kulher h20 620 ,  keyboard / mouse / headset    G15 keyboard , g500 mouse , Razor megladon headset

Wow O.o this guy.

He actually managed to get my attention to the Asus phones as opposed to the Galaxy Note 3 I've been looking at since pre-launch date O.o

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

This guy is an epic presenter haha. 

CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.3Ghz with NH-D14 | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI Hero | GPU: SLI GTX780 Windforce | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro | HDD: WD Black | PSUEVGA SuperNova 1300W | Case: Fractal Define R4 | Monitor: X-Star DP2710 1440p @ 96Hz | Mouse: DeathAdder  | Keyboard: CM Storm CherryMX Red | Headset: Kraken Pro | Headphones: HE-400

I think I've found a true successor to my Zenbook and Nexus 7. Two devices in one for an affordable price. I can sell my Zenbook and Nexus 7, have money for this, AND still have some money left over. This is great news for me. I'll be waiting for a review and battery life estimates before pulling the trigger though.

Also, I love Jerry Shen. Best CEO ever xD

Here's the video that another user mentioned btw:

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

JJ is better.

But this guy is good too.

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

If you see older press conferences, he has been getting much better. His English is easier to understand and he is much more excited about his companies products. I'm excited to see the "4 in 1", seems like a neat idea for parents with kids.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

JJ is better.

But this guy is good too.

JJ is good for the technical stuff and is more of a salesman/marketing person. 

The CEO of ASUS is more of a presenter. You really can't fault him for his enthusiasm. Some press conferences are boring. This one was rather lively and entertaining based off of the video I've seen of it.

If you see older press conferences, he has been getting much better. His English is easier to understand and he is much more excited about his companies products. I'm excited to see the "4 in 1", seems like a neat idea for parents with kids.

This ^^ I could understand him o.k. when they introduced the Zenbook but not nearly as well as I could this time around.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

I just couldn't help smiling for some reason watching this guy.  Does any one else think that he has watched some Steve Jobs videos as prep for this?

1 Timothy 1:15

"Do we have any gamer in the house? Be proud and raise your hand!" oh god I just love this guy, I want him to narrate everything I do.

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"