Should I just give up

Daddy Dave

I feel like everyone is trying to say I am dumb and no one takes me serious. I don't know how to use forums you guys are right. I wished I was smart but I am sadly not. At least I am trying to make an attempt to make a good system but I think I shouldn't. If no one is going to help me then I should just never buy anything because like you guys signal to me I am dumb and don't know how to use forums. 

Hey man, some people are just a little aggressive when they answer.

What do you need? 

If they are saying you are not using the forums right than they should suggest the correct way to use them. 

Think you might have just bumped heads with some of the wrong people on here, most of us do our best to help people who don't know and help them understand.

Some others will explain it to you like its "obvious" so you feel dumb and they feel that theyre better than you -> screw those people 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

It doesn't look like you don't know how to use a forum, it looks like you knew how to start a topic. . .

Some people are just scum of some kind.

I don't know very much about computers but I will help if I can.

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

1 minute ago, TheClueLessMajority said:

It doesn't look like you don't know how to use a forum, it looks like you knew how to start a topic. . .

Some people are just scum of some kind.

I don't know very much about computers but I will help if I can.

Thanks for the offer man means a lot

You broke the forum rules and double posted rather than trying to solve the problem properly, and someone called you out on it (rudely) once. There are plenty of people willing to help (including me), but you understand you're on the internet right? People will be assholes, this is a fact of the internet. You're gonna need a thicker skin. If you are truly offended, report the individual.

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

2 minutes ago, Daddy Dave said:

Thanks for the offer man means a lot

And I think you must have just met the wrong people on here, I have been here a little while and it seems like most of the people are decent.

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

1 minute ago, suchamoneypit said:

You broke the forum rules and double posted rather than trying to solve the problem properly, and someone called you out on it (rudely) once. There are plenty of people willing to help, but you understand you're on the internet right? People will be assholes, this is a fact of the internet. You're gonna need a thicker skin.

I didn't mean to break the rules 

1 minute ago, Daddy Dave said:

I didn't mean to break the rules 

I understand, but you also need to understand you were at fault, whether you were aware or not. That's why he said what he did, he wasn't just randomly lashing out at you for no reason. He shouldn't have been rude like that, but like I said, its the internet and to be expected.

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

2 minutes ago, suchamoneypit said:

You broke the forum rules and double posted rather than trying to solve the problem properly, and someone called you out on it (rudely) once. There are plenty of people willing to help, but you understand you're on the internet right?

Well, to be fair, I think that was when the website was flippin out because in that day, a lot of people posted the same thread multiple times

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

1 minute ago, suchamoneypit said:

I understand, but you also need to understand you were at fault, whether you were aware or not. That's why he said what he did, he wasn't just randomly lashing out at you for no reason. He shouldn't have been rude like that, but like I said, its the internet and to be expected.

1 minute ago, lmeneses said:

Well, to be fair, I think that was when the website was flippin out because in that day, a lot of people posted the same thread multiple times

It did glitch. I remember !!!!

There are some well known trolls on this forum, my advice is: just ignore them, don't report them since according to the rules there's "nothing wrong" with their toxic comments (they know how to troll without flaming or insulting)

Read the community standards before posting questions or doubts and make sure you include details about any problem you might have.

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

Just now, aezakmi said:

There are some well known trolls on this forum, my advice is: just ignore them, don't report them since according to the rules there's "nothing wrong" with their toxic comments (they know how to troll without flaming or insulting)

Read the community standards before posting questions or doubts and make sure you include details about any problem you might have.

Thanks for the good advice

It did glitch. I remember !!!!

Yeah thats actually pretty common. If your internet is interrupted while creating the thread sometimes it double posts. 

Just now, Brooksie359 said:

Yeah thats actually pretty common. If your internet is interrupted while creating the thread sometimes it double posts. 

YESSS. It also says loading so I don't think it posted and it does and I double post. Then MODS come DM me and say that I am being bad 

YESSS. It also says loading so I don't think it posted and it does and I double post. Then MODS come DM me and say that I am being bad 

Next time just explain to them that is wasn't intentional and ask them to remove the duplicate. All the MODS I know of are usually very nice and understanding as long as you're being civil. 

1 minute ago, Brooksie359 said:

Next time just explain to them that is wasn't intentional and ask them to remove the duplicate. All the MODS I know of are usually very nice and understanding as long as you're being civil. 

They don't understand me

6 minutes ago, Daddy Dave said:

but just don't take stuff personally, especially on the internet. Some people can just be grouchy atm and such, you just have to ignore it. Sometimes, if the question is sort of obvious or you just did not attempt any research at all before asking, then people will be a little annoyed, but some people are just straight up douches no matter what. Just stay on the forum, always do some research before asking, and you'll be fine

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

Just now, lmeneses said:

but just don't take stuff personally, especially on the internet. Some people can just be grouchy atm and such, you just have to ignore it. Sometimes, if the question is sort of obvious or you just did not attempt any research at all before asking, then people will be a little annoyed, but some people are just straight up douches no matter what. Just stay on the forum, always do some research before asking, and you'll be fine

Thank you . I remember one time you made me a awesome build I think. Can you just make me a good 1080 TI build for fast browsing/school work and lowkey streaming and playing fortnite. I am going to buy everything used so it can be in the 1300 range. but make it a killer 2000 build. Im sure i can lower the cost to 1300 like i said with buying it used

3 minutes ago, Daddy Dave said:

Thank you . I remember one time you made me a awesome build I think. Can you just make me a good 1080 TI build for fast browsing/school work and lowkey streaming and playing fortnite. I am going to buy everything used so it can be in the 1300 range. but make it a killer 2000 build. Im sure i can lower the cost to 1300 like i said with buying it used

I do not remember lol, but I will try 

54 minutes ago, lmeneses said:

I do not remember lol, but I will try 

I will be waiting for my build lol. thank you man

51 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

OMG thank you so much, man. Can I buy a used mobo( that you used in your build) also can you make the CPU cooler black? But in all I heard good things about that CPU cooler

50 minutes ago, Daddy Dave said:

I will be waiting for my build lol. thank you man

This is what I came up with, it is not that great since I'm eating lol, but this or what @Brooksie359 suggested. Mine is just the lower end cpu, mobo, and cpu cooler

48 minutes ago, Daddy Dave said:

OMG thank you so much, man. Can I buy a used mobo( that you used in your build) also can you make the CPU cooler black? But in all I heard good things about that CPU cooler

I dont know if noctua has done it yet, but they said they would make a black version of the nh-d15, but if not, they have a kit you can buy that has the same fans and something else in black color so you get the same performance but in black

46 minutes ago, lmeneses said:

I dont know if noctua has done it yet, but they said they would make a black version of the nh-d15, but if not, they have a kit you can buy that has the same fans and something else in black color so you get the same performance but in black

Can you get me a link to the turning the thing black kit thingie? I cant find it anywhere 

51 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

Also, how do you buy used stuff for good prices? If you help me with this i would greatly appreciate it. And BTW great build for the 1000 time.

4 minutes ago, Daddy Dave said:

Also, how do you buy used stuff for good prices? If you help me with this i would greatly appreciate it. And BTW great build for the 1000 time.

I buy all my hardware new so I honestly don't have a ton of knowledge on the topic. Usually Craigslist is a good option. EBay is pretty safe as well with buyer protection but be wary of deals that seem too good to be true as they often are.