I need a good pair of budget gaming headphones

Can anyone send me a link to buy a pair of budget gaming headphones? my budget is $30-$40 (USD)(Amazon, Newegg, and B&H only please)

Linus has a budget headset roundup on YouTube

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

1 minute ago, r2724r16 said:

Linus has a budget headset roundup on YouTube

Thank you, but I requested a link for a budget headset, not a roundup of them, sorry

Thank you but the reason why i'm not going to do that is because it shows a very narrow example of the options available, so if you don't have a recommendation, please don't leave a comment.

I use the CHEAPEST turtle beach headphones, and they work perfectly fine.

I am faster than 80% of all snakes

cpu: AMD Fx-8350

motherboard: GIGABYTE 970 (am3+)

RAM: 16gb ddr3 adata

gpu: AMD xfx rx 560 2gb

psu: 500w

storage: 1tb hdd

I am what you call “budget gamer”

55 minutes ago, YourCrush1234 said:

I use the CHEAPEST turtle beach headphones, and they work perfectly fine.

Link?

Monoprice Modern Retro. They're a bit cheaper if you buy directly from Monoprice but they're on Amazon if you have to buy from them. 

A pad upgrade is a good idea since they're a bit tight and it can be uncomfortable but up to you. 

i9 9900K @ 5.1 | AsRock Z390 Taichi | MSI GTX 1080 Ti | 16GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-4133 | 1TB Muskin Pilot NVME | 1TB Samsung 860 Evo | 5TB Toshiba X300 | Fractal Design Meshify S2

i7 860 @ 2.8 | Advantech AIMB280 ITX | EVGA GTX 950 2GB  | 2GB Kingston DDR3-1333 | Hitachi 500GB | WD 320GB | Silverstone SFX-L | Silverstone RVZ01

Few months ago I purchased Razer Kraken's and I am really happy with them.

The quality of sound that is coming from them is enough for 50$

Nice color, LED lightning (only 1 color and no options to play with)

Also they feature USB instead of jack so that's may be the problem for you depends if you're only going to use them for PC or also for phone.

https://www.cnet.com/products/razer-kraken-usb-headset-rz0401200100r3m1/specs/

My brother used these from Turtle Beach in sale for about € 20 until he up to buy a better Logitech G430, he said the fake leather is annoying and I can confirm him and me prefer cloth/fabric earcups; this'll differ from person to person.

They still work, only the microphone gave out after 2 years of daily usage with his PS4.

When the PC is acting up haunted,

who ya gonna call?
"Monotone voice" : A local computer store.

*Terrible joke I know*

14 hours ago, White Armor said:

Few months ago I purchased Razer Kraken's and I am really happy with them.

The quality of sound that is coming from them is enough for 50$

Nice color, LED lightning (only 1 color and no options to play with)

Also they feature USB instead of jack so that's may be the problem for you depends if you're only going to use them for PC or also for phone.

https://www.cnet.com/products/razer-kraken-usb-headset-rz0401200100r3m1/specs/

Those are out of my budget

19 hours ago, The Pook said:

Monoprice Modern Retro. They're a bit cheaper if you buy directly from Monoprice but they're on Amazon if you have to buy from them. 

A pad upgrade is a good idea since they're a bit tight and it can be uncomfortable but up to you. 

Thank you for the great recommendation, i'll look into it and might buy it

14 hours ago, Sfekke said:

My brother used these from Turtle Beach in sale for about € 20 until he up to buy a better Logitech G430, he said the fake leather is annoying and I can confirm him and me prefer cloth/fabric earcups; this'll differ from person to person.

They still work, only the microphone gave out after 2 years of daily usage with his PS4.

(G430) Excellent recommendation, (unless prices change) I'm probably going to get them.

1 minute ago, DGC said:

(G430) Excellent recommendation, (unless prices change) I'm probably going to get them.

HyperX Cloud Stinger's are pretty good if they are in you're budget.

2 minutes ago, Shyam Ganapathy said:

HyperX Cloud Stinger's are pretty good if they are in you're budget.

Thank you for the recommendation, but after looking at the product page (amazon), some reviews and it's price, I am probably not going to buy them

1 minute ago, DGC said:

Thank you for the recommendation, but after looking at the product page (amazon), some reviews and it's price, I am probably not going to buy them

Understandable. The reviews aren't that great and I can't speak from experience so yeah.

18 hours ago, DGC said:

What I currently use is the Cougar Phantom, the build quality on everything minus the microphone is fantastic. If you get fatigue on the top of your head however while using headphones, look elsewhere. IIRC it's priced around 40-50 USD. Also it has thick (thicc?) pads which are so comfortable to use. Sound is very Bass heavy though, which isn't great for me but some people like that.

Who needs fancy graphics and high resolutions when you can get a 60 FPS frame rate on iGPUs?