Xbox emulator for PC?

flamer7

Umm can i just say (i dont want to sound mean but...) BUY THE XBOX AND ITS GAMES JACKASS!!! SUPPORT THE DEVS AND STOP STEALING EVERY CHANCE YOU GET. YOU WOULDN'T ROB A BANK!! WOULD YOU?

I'm sure most xbox games dev don't even get money from their games anymore, unless its on steam like a few old xbox games are like fable, and buying an used console is always a crapshoot, you never know what you're going to get, i know my old ass xbox HDD died, that and YOU have to use a disc and good luck geting any new games without paying 30+ dollars for them or buying used disk that might be unuseable.

I'm looking for the an xbox emulator as well - beating Ninja Gaiden Black again, this time on keyboard would be one hell of an achievement.

Umm can i just say (i dont want to sound mean but...) BUY THE XBOX AND ITS GAMES JACKASS!!! SUPPORT THE DEVS AND STOP STEALING EVERY CHANCE YOU GET. YOU WOULDN'T ROB A BANK!! WOULD YOU?

Piracy is not stealing. It's copyright infringement.

Xbox 360? Possibly the devs get the money, but for it's older titles? Yeah no dev is going to get money from used games.

Original Xbox? There are only used games now, so good luck buying brand new games to support developers on this one.

And to answer your question, no I wouldn't rob a bank, but if I could download money I would.

One word: coolrom.com 

you only find original xbox emu and it can be a pain in the ass to find working games for it, but if you want 360 your SOL. Honestly just go buy one. You could probably go to your nearest big city and find some obscure game store, not gamestop, and get one from there. Hell in my old home town we had gamehaven and they have had a metric crap ton of older/retro consoles and games. Just google it and you should be able to find one relatively close. =)

When you emulate, you don't need to pirate. You can own the game, rip it and play on your pc.

Just ebay a game. Emulate and no more piracy :) Or if possible, buy it on steam, pc meter race xD