dell U and Dell S series

EnterClassroom

which dell's model have a good colour? i'm going to use it for editing

newer model on S series or older model on U series?

1.dell S2419h

2.dell u2417h

thankyou

20 minutes ago, EnterClassroom said:

which dell's model have a good colour? i'm going to use it for editing

newer model on S series or older model on U series?

1.dell S2419h

2.dell u2417h

thankyou

I'd go with the UltraSharp series any day over Dell's other monitor series, if given the choice. To be clear, their other series are still good, but the UltraSharp series provide crisper text and are normally what I recommend to those working with color sensitive projects. The main thing to consider is how much of the sRGB space you need, as well as whether or not the monitor is factory calibrated. Oh, and make sure that the panel is of the IPS variety, instead of TN or VA. IPS (or PLS if you're Samsung) provides better color reproduction, albeit at slower response times. Mind you, if you're doing anything that requires accurate color for print work, such as photography or desktop publishing, you'll want to calibrate the monitor to your printer's specifications during setup if you want to try matching colors.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

13 minutes ago, kirashi said:

I'd go with the UltraSharp series any day over Dell's other monitor series, if given the choice. To be clear, their other series are still good, but the UltraSharp series provide crisper text and are normally what I recommend to those working with color sensitive projects. The main thing to consider is how much of the sRGB space you need, as well as whether or not the monitor is factory calibrated. Mind you, if you're doing anything that requires accurate color for print work, such as photography or desktop publishing, you'll want to calibrate the monitor to your printer's specifications during setup if you want to try matching colors.

ok thanks a lot bro, nice information!

God Bless You