Do you smoke?

viliuks

Just a random question. I don't smoke at all, I hate the smell. But my class mates smoke even tho they are 13 like me.

I used to, but my wife forced to stand outside and do it. Got pretty tired of paying for freezing.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I think you need a couple more possibilities for "If so what do you smoke?" if you want an accurate representation.

So what more do you want me to add? 

I don't smoke so I obviously can't say if I smoke E cigs or normal cigs, i.e. I can't answer the poll.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

i think e-smoking is just as bad as normal smoking, especially because people think its fine.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

i don't smoke, but in order to complete this poll i HAVE to vote for either e cigs or normal cigs, you have to vote on both polls to complete it.

he wants weed and meth added

or sigars,

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I'm like 13, that answer your question

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

i think e-smoking is just as bad as normal smoking, especially because people think its fine.

In my class two girls have e cigs and share the flavors when they smoke like give each other to get a taste of theyr e cig.

i don't smoke, but in order to complete this poll i HAVE to vote for either e cigs or normal cigs, you have to vote on both polls to complete it.

Fixed it ;)

Cigars, pipes, shisha etc.

he wants weed and meth added

or sigars,

Haha, let's not discuss illegal drugs here on a tech forum (no matter how organic or beneficial they are). ;)

Not really unfortunately :( Plenty of people at your age which smokes...

Anyway: Don't smoke myself and hope I never start.

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

let's not discuss illegal drugs here on a tech forum

I did mean this, it is indeed against the Code of Conduct.

Nope. The only time I have smoked in the past was when I was working at incredibly stressful jobs and coworkers offered me cigarettes to calm down. Thankfully I avoided getting addicted.

I did mean this, it is indeed against the Code of Conduct.

Didint add anything of drugs.

There are kids who smoke at your age and no one really seem to care.

Never even tried it seems completely pointless to me with only negative effects it also takes money away which could go to better things like steam sales and PC upgrades :)

Gaming rig: CPU: I5-2500K GPU: EVGA 660TI 3GB SC+ RAM: Corsair 8GB Vengence 1600MHz SSD: 250GB Samsung Evo Keyboard: Razer Black Widow ultimate Mouse: Logitech MX Master Monitor: 2x Acer 21.5 inch

Laptop Dell 7559: CPU: i7-6700HQ GPU: GTX 960M 4GB RAM: 8GB 1600MHz

Didint add anything of drugs.

Well I sure as hell saw weed as one of the choices less than 5 minutes ago. ;)

On another note you might want to make the last part of the poll multiple choice.

My dad and sister do and I hate it. I promised myself that I would never do it.

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

On another note you might want to make the last part of the poll multiple choice.

Okay. Made it :)

I enjoy smoking, although when being stressed, like the two weeks before Xmas [learning 14h sleep 2h write exams for 14days straight] I smoke an insane amount lawl.

And Cohiba Havannas with some nice Whisky.

And Cigarettes with Coffee. OMG I can't drink my 17 coffees / day without a smoke ^^ If I'd quite smoking I'd probably have to abandon coffee aswell, as it like belongs together.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Shhh... Dont tell anyone ;)

Smoking is so cool, it'll make all your friends like you and you'll be accepted into their group!!!11one

kids don't smoke please, makes you look stupid