inexpensive case with lots of room for fans

sluz

hey,

im looking for an inexpensive case, which has space for lots of fans, which could be bought separately (as in the case doesnt need to come with fans already installed) and which is not expensive. i dont care for glass panels, leds, looks or anything. just a regular closed atx case, probably with good dust filters. i have almost no cables (cpu, mobo and 1 gpu cable) and no storages (i have an nvme), so i dont care for modularity or something extra for cd roms or hdds etc.

case will be underneath the table, and all leds are already shut down, so i really dont care about appearance, i just want it to be properly cooled, and thats it.

budget is around 50e / 60$ lets say...

p.s if i dont find anything, ill just cut open my old case and install tons of fans in it and get some filters...

tnx

Just now, For Science! said:

Please define what is inexpensive for you.

around 50e / 60$

15 minutes ago, sluz said:

around 50e / 60$

At this price point, my personal recommendation would be Fractal Design Focus G series. 2 fans included, 6 fan mount points (2 front, 2 top, 1 back, 1 bottom) with a meshed front for good airflow.

Just now, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

thats a lot, i thought it would be sub $20

lol i have a sub $20 case atm, and i was planning on installing like 6 more fans in it, cut the holes my self, the only problem i have is that psu i top mounted, and i dont like that, so i have to move it around to the front of the case where cd roms were, install custom mounts for it, and still not sure how it will turn out

the pure base 600 is great, but out of your budget. but the focus g is a great option too