Hi,

I'm looking for an android emulator/virtual machine.

I have the following criteria:

- I want to be able to sync my clicks between the VMs (if if click on something in one, it clicks de same thing in the others)

- It must support multiple instances

- It must be as lightweight as possible (since I want to run multiple instances)

- It has to be safe

Any and all suggestions are welcome! Thanks !

PS: do vmware or virtualbox work for something like that?

I think such thing exist: you can plug one set of keyboard/mouse into the input side of the switch, and all the Android device connected to the switch will have the exact same touch input (mouse) and keystroke.

O1CN011hotSDWf26yl0Aa_!!17934325.jpg

Edit:

Never mind. Didn't realize you were running virtual machines not individual devices.

Please disregard.

Edited by SkyHound0202

"Mankind’s greatest mistake will be its inability to control the technology it has created."

The best android emulators are provided by Google. They are included with the SDK. You need to use HAXM rather than Hyper-V (so disable it) in order for them to work. They are as lightweight as you can possibly get, but remember you are emulating a device that can have multiple cores and high performance, so you will need a decent machine in order to run multiple instances.

Considering you didn't know much about the emulators initially I would suggest you take a look at the android developer documentation, because most of your follow up questions will be there.

As for emulating clicks on both devices, what exactly are you trying to do? there may be a better way to do it as emulating simultaneous clicks is not supported across VMs without using a workaround.

11 hours ago, FlappyBoobs said:

The best android emulators are provided by Google. They are included with the SDK. You need to use HAXM rather than Hyper-V (so disable it) in order for them to work. They are as lightweight as you can possibly get, but remember you are emulating a device that can have multiple cores and high performance, so you will need a decent machine in order to run multiple instances.

Considering you didn't know much about the emulators initially I would suggest you take a look at the android developer documentation, because most of your follow up questions will be there.

As for emulating clicks on both devices, what exactly are you trying to do? there may be a better way to do it as emulating simultaneous clicks is not supported across VMs without using a workaround.

I want to execute the same clicks in a game on multiple devices. I know MEmu allows this (when you click in one VM, the same click is reproduced in all the other instances), but I was wondering if it is safe (no virus etc) and if it was the most lightweight option.