Black or White meshify C

Galion
Go to solution Solved by Quadriplegic,

British English - "colour"
Murican English - "color"

White case MIGHT match the table, but keep in mind what shade of white the case is. If it is different from that of table, it won't look nice. So I would just keep black case

I'm replacing my gaming pc table at home, it's 8 1/2yrs old. I've had it since I was 5 it used to be my dad's work table, I'm getting either a white or natural wood grain colored IKEA table since my old table has a crack running down it's center. 

So I was thinking should I change my fractal design meshify c case from black to white or leave it be for the color contrast, I know this sounds stupid but I do some interior designing on the work for my hardware shop. 

Ps: there are 2 spellings for the word 'color' colour'??? Wth

Best Value Build List

Budget 1080p System (RGB) https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7v2Lmq - (this build comes with two free games with the RX 570) 

White case MIGHT match the table, but keep in mind what shade of white the case is. If it is different from that of table, it won't look nice. So I would just keep black case

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold

1 minute ago, Quadriplegic said:

Ah thanks for the English lesson, I was thinking about the colour too maybe I'll stick with the black case then. 

Thanks again. 

Best Value Build List

Budget 1080p System (RGB) https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7v2Lmq - (this build comes with two free games with the RX 570) 

On 10/27/2018 at 3:03 AM, Galion said:

Ps: there are 2 spellings for the word 'color' colour'??? Wth

There's a couple of others like that, such as Honor vs Honour. 

On 10/27/2018 at 3:03 AM, Galion said:

I'm replacing my gaming pc table at home, it's 8 1/2yrs old. I've had it since I was 5 it used to be my dad's work table, I'm getting either a white or natural wood grain colored IKEA table since my old table has a crack running down it's center. 

So I was thinking should I change my fractal design meshify c case from black to white or leave it be for the color contrast, I know this sounds stupid but I do some interior designing on the work for my hardware shop. 

In terms of White PC components, see this video:

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25