Cooler Master Glacier 360L Out now!

http://www.techpowerup.com/196508/cooler-master-previews-the-glacer-360l-cpu-liquid-cooler.html

At CES 2014 Cooler Master is showcasing a new, all-in-one liquid cooling solution, the Glacer 360L. Pictured below, the bigger brother of the October-released Glacer 240L has an 'exclusive design by Cooler Master' (apparently no Swiftech partnership for this new model), and features a copper waterblock, a 3500 RPM pump system, and a radiator packing three 120 mm fans.

By default the Glacer 360L is a CPU cooler but, according to Cooler Master, it can be 'upgraded to cool other components'. The product's price tag has yet to be revealed.

Cooler_Master_Glacer_360L_01.jpg

Cooler_Master_Glacer_360L_02.jpg

Cooler_Master_Glacer_360L_03.jpg

For those asking. They give. 

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Holy balls that thing looks horrible! 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

H220>240L

H320>360L Right?

Yes

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Holy balls that thing looks horrible! 

At least it works!

Yes

The quote in the post says this new 360 one is not a swiftech design.

i7 4770k, 16GB Corsair Vengeance

Gigabyte z87, Phanteks Enthoo Primo

The quote in the post says this new 360 one is not a swiftech design.

The pump is. It's the same used in the Swiftech coolers and the one in the Glacier 240L

If it is similar to the H320, I think it would be around $150. But curious how it performs against the H320 with Coolermaster's exclusive design.

Sources (realized that the H220 is the same price as the H320 lol):

http://products.ncix.com/detail/swiftech-h320-quiet-power-plug-and-play-liquid-cooling-system-4-pin-3x-120mm-fans-3-8-fitting-e9-86340.htm

http://www.ncix.com/products/?sku=79583

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

:(

Why do you have to hurt my feelings?

I still love you CoolerMaster i just don't think it is working out between us.. Sorry i'm leaving you for Corsair :(

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

So does this mean we may see a 480L?

My Rig: i5 3570k at 4.2 GHz 1.12 Volts, Hyper 212 Evo, Maximus V Gene, RM650, 840 Pro and Seagate Barracuda, 8 GB of Sniper Ram, and a GTX 770.

I still love you CoolerMaster i just don't think it is working out between us.. Sorry i'm leaving you for Corsair :(

What does Corsair have that we don't have? What can we do to get you to return our affections?

Cooler Master USA representing! Looking for help? Head to the CM Fanzone to get in touch with the Customer Support team!

What does Corsair have that we don't have? What can we do to get you to return our affections?

A good looking watercooler! :P 

Now here is the 420mm version?

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

It looks unfinished and/or unrefined. Wonder if CM just rushed to get this out for CES

CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.3Ghz with NH-D14 | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI Hero | GPU: SLI GTX780 Windforce | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro | HDD: WD Black | PSUEVGA SuperNova 1300W | Case: Fractal Define R4 | Monitor: X-Star DP2710 1440p @ 96Hz | Mouse: DeathAdder  | Keyboard: CM Storm CherryMX Red | Headset: Kraken Pro | Headphones: HE-400

But what do you consider good looking? I am actually asking for legit feedback here!  :D

Well i'm not wanting to buy one now but i would like a round and flatter block on the CPU and some white fans or so.. Also no bend fans (something like in the picture (That is super giant for some reason) ) and a LED in the CPU block in what ever color you want! :)

PH-F140SP_1.png

But what do you consider good looking? I am actually asking for legit feedback here!  :D

Thank you CM for bringing these awesome swiftech coolers to the US where we couldnt otherwise buy them. I really want this cooler but I dont think the hoses are long enough unless its top mounted. 

Main Rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/58641-the-i7-950s-gots-to-go-updated-104/ | CPU: Intel i7-4930K | GPU: 2x EVGA Geforce GTX Titan SC SLI| MB: EVGA X79 Dark | RAM: 16GB HyperX Beast 2400mhz | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | HDD: 2x Western Digital Raptors 74gb | EX-H34B Hot Swap Rack | Case: Lian Li PC-D600 | Cooling: H100i | Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 |

Pfsense Build (Repurposed for plex) https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/715459-pfsense-build/

Thank you CM for bringing these awesome swiftech coolers to the US where we couldnt otherwise buy them. I really want this cooler but I dont think the hoses are long enough unless its top mounted. 

What case and where in that case are you thinking about mounting it where you're worried about the hose length?

Cooler Master USA representing! Looking for help? Head to the CM Fanzone to get in touch with the Customer Support team!

06030090-photo-lian-li-d600.jpgLian Li PC-D600 behind motherboard. It will fit if the radiator is mounted with the hoses coming out the top of the radiator, but isnt it preferred to have the hoses coming out the bottom of the radiator?

Main Rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/58641-the-i7-950s-gots-to-go-updated-104/ | CPU: Intel i7-4930K | GPU: 2x EVGA Geforce GTX Titan SC SLI| MB: EVGA X79 Dark | RAM: 16GB HyperX Beast 2400mhz | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | HDD: 2x Western Digital Raptors 74gb | EX-H34B Hot Swap Rack | Case: Lian Li PC-D600 | Cooling: H100i | Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 |

Pfsense Build (Repurposed for plex) https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/715459-pfsense-build/

Looks Nice, but case Support wont be that great, and the people who own a case that could handle it would probably go for a custom loop i think..

Yeah if i want a simple AIO 360mm cooler i might just have to get something like the h20 edge with the pump at the bottom of the radiator so I know i want have issues with air in the pump.

H20-320-EDGE-HD-WTX800.jpg

I, for one, would love the cpu block to have a better looking finish. That's my problem with all of the CM combo blocks. At least on photos they look like a cheapo coarse plastic. Corsair's H100i and the new H105 have a much more professional look to me.

As to this particular one, the reservoir on the left side looks like a low quality job as well with a couple mm of the radiator sticking above it.

The same can be said about the fans - they look cheap.

I've recently switched my HAF case for a Cosmos II so I'm no Corsair fanboy, but their all-in-ones look more polished.