Where can I get silver coils?

Hey guys and girls,

So I've recently ordered all my components for the loop, and now the only missing component from my loop, is a silver coil because I'm mixing metals, unfortunately. So my question is, at what kind of stores do I buy them in? I live in sweden but I mean, just in general, do I buy them from computer retailers, or what?

Would be very happy for an answer, best regards Alexander

No women in here, only men. Welcome to the mancave, Alexander!

Try going to a hardware store near you maybe they sell some if not well yes I'm sure they sell them at a computer retailer

I was gonna list a bunch of north american stores but since your in Sweden try online stores. im not sure if this helps but give it a shot http://www.aquatuning.de/

if you are reading this you are wasting valuable time and should maybe rethink your life choices.

FrozenCPU has some. If you have room for it, you can always use a G1/4 silver bullet from Monsoon. Essentially the same as a silver coil but you can easily plumb it into your loop.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

just go to any jewelry store, its easy and no shipping cost just ask for %99.9 silver

Silver will not help with the galvanic corrosion it simply helps kill bacteria.

What metals are you mixing?

Silver will not help with the galvanic corrosion it simply helps kill bacteria.

What metals are you mixing?

Copper and nickel.

just go to any jewelry store, its easy and no shipping cost just ask for %99.9 silver

Ok thanks :)

FrozenCPU has some. If you have room for it, you can always use a G1/4 silver bullet from Monsoon. Essentially the same as a silver coil but you can easily plumb it into your loop

Ok, thanks! :)

I was gonna list a bunch of north american stores but since your in Sweden try online stores. im not sure if this helps but give it a shot http://www.aquatuning.de/

Yeah I ordered most of the watercooling stuff from there, but the aquatuning.se one. I'll try but I just can't be bothered to wait for the delivery :P

No women in here, only men. Welcome to the mancave, Alexander!

Try going to a hardware store near you maybe they sell some if not well yes I'm sure they sell them at a computer retailer

Lol, I'll try, thanks :)

Amazon? Where did you get the rest of your stuff?

Ncix, aquatuning and amazon.

Yeah I ordered most of the watercooling stuff from there, but the aquatuning.se one. I'll try but I just can't be bothered to wait for the delivery :P

Your loop will survive the delivery time without it. Just drop it into your reservoir when it arrives.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Your loop will survive the delivery time without it. Just drop it into your reservoir when it arrives.

Ok, I will, thanks :)!