Building PC's Sponsorship or some programme?

Hi All, 

So just out of curiosity , I was wondering how to possibly start if I love building PC's, I have some experience in hardware and got some ideas for builds and  would like to get some kind of sponsorship or programme or whatever. For example to make reviews or just  the way that I saw people posting build logs here? How does it actually work?

Of course getting all the parts myself everytime it's rather hard due to the costs but 

i7-8086K, Strix Z370E-Gaming, G.Skill Trident 32gb 3000MHZ CL 14, Strix 1080 Ti OC, Corsair HX1000i, Obsidian 1000D, Corsair Hydro X custom loop, 13x Corsair LL120, Corsair Lighting Node Pro, 2x SSD Adata SU800 3DNand - 1tb and 128gb, 1Tb WD Blue, Cable Mod Full Cable Kit, Monitor Asus XG27VQ 144Mhz Curved

7 minutes ago, Enochian said:

Hi All, 

So just out of curiosity , I was wondering how to possibly start if I love building PC's, I have some experience in hardware and got some ideas for builds and  would like to get some kind of sponsorship or programme or whatever. For example to make reviews or just  the way that I saw people posting build logs here? How does it actually work?

Of course getting all the parts myself everytime it's rather hard due to the costs but 

First you would need to make a name for yourself so that companies get something back if you name them.

that would be the first step i guess and the hardest one, also consecutive video/content of the same level.

Positive Mental Additude!

Just another Tired IT guy...

So youtube channel is the easiest way - and the hardest i guess at the same time. 
And here? I don't think all users here that makes build logs (even one time off) and are sponsored make it parrarel with youtube or something?

i7-8086K, Strix Z370E-Gaming, G.Skill Trident 32gb 3000MHZ CL 14, Strix 1080 Ti OC, Corsair HX1000i, Obsidian 1000D, Corsair Hydro X custom loop, 13x Corsair LL120, Corsair Lighting Node Pro, 2x SSD Adata SU800 3DNand - 1tb and 128gb, 1Tb WD Blue, Cable Mod Full Cable Kit, Monitor Asus XG27VQ 144Mhz Curved

Step 1: you need at least a following so manufactures/retailers are willing to give you product for review etc. 

Just now, Enochian said:

So youtube channel is the easiest way - and the hardest i guess at the same time. 
And here? I don't think all users here that makes build logs (even one time off) and are sponsored make it parrarel with youtube or something?

So are made for clients(paid clients) that want a custom computer built, and he just record the process. Majority of builds here are personal builds and only selected builds are sponsor for other uses case.

Magical Pineapples

You need some kind of following, the YouTube game can offer you such things but you need large following at least 100K+ views on video so big companies can actually send you over stuff for you to review thus making a sponsored content. Other than that, there are ABSOLUTELY no free stuff, you have to pay them out of your pocket. Most of the YouTube tech creators did that back in the day.

If you just want to tinker with components, you can offer people to build PC's for them and maybe take something in return but again..you need to sell yourself as a valuable tech guy that can do the job.

11 minutes ago, voiha said:

You need some kind of following, the YouTube game can offer you such things but you need large following at least 100K+ views on video so big companies can actually send you over stuff for you to review thus making a sponsored content. Other than that, there are ABSOLUTELY no free stuff, you have to pay them out of your pocket. Most of the YouTube tech creators did that back in the day.

If you just want to tinker with components, you can offer people to build PC's for them and maybe take something in return but again..you need to sell yourself as a valuable tech guy that can do the job.

Well I can do that for free as a hobby . 

Else is quite as expected , nothing free in the world ? 

first you make it, then the free shit comes. there isnt anyone willing to sponsor a compleatly unknown and untested chanel and concept. companies dont need more reviewers of their products so they will only send them to the big ones as they are the only ones they make any return on

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

59 minutes ago, Enochian said:

building PC's, I have some experience in hardware and got some ideas for builds and  would like to get some kind of sponsorship or programme or whatever.

There is no schooling

Sponsorship is hard to get

Its not worth it because people buy from memoryexpress and ncix

2 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

There is no schooling

Sponsorship is hard to get

Its not worth it because people buy from memoryexpress and ncix

NCIX is not there anymore right?

1 minute ago, FastRDust said:

NCIX is not there anymore right?

you know what I meant, but there are others out there too, just cant remember the names.

2 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

you know what I meant, but there are others out there too, just cant remember the names.

I was just curious because here when a store is deemed "Falliet" as in gone under, they will still have outlets to sell the stock.

Maybe that was that you where referring to.

Just now, FastRDust said:

Maybe that was that you where referring to.

No, their products are long gone like Sears in recievership.

I was just getting across those types of stores, like say buying capacitors from Radio Shack and mouser, everyone knows radio shack, but not so with mouser.