Looking for survival games for free

Zuref

I'm trying to find a good free survival game which you play online/play with other players. Anyone have suggestions?

14 minutes ago, Zuref said:

I'm trying to find a good free survival game which you play online/play with other players. Anyone have suggestions?

What kind of game do you mean? something like conan exiles?

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Unturned 

dayZ mod

11 hours ago, Zuref said:

Here's 107 titles to get you started... https://store.steampowered.com/search/?sort_by=Released_DESC&tags=1662%2C113

Here's 44 that you can play with your friends... https://store.steampowered.com/search/?sort_by=Released_DESC&tags=1662%2C113&category3=36

Ring of Elysium just came out and is at the top of the lists. If you're into Battle Royale games that is. Alien Swarm is great if you like the genre. Brain Out is a decent little sleeper and gets constant updates. Line of Sight is a must own imo. Just pointing out the ones I own on these lists. Oh and S.K.I.L.L. Special Force 2 is a great overlooked game. Also free like the rest of these but I want to say the servers might not be up anymore.