is it okay to install a graphics card if a pci slot is missing?

I am thinking of buying a deep cool tesseract case.  it has everything.  The only think that is missing are 3 PCI brackets. ( its the type that snaps off)   I'm

sure the graphics card i will be installing will take up 2 PCI slots.  

Is it okay for a PCI bracket to be missing?

Technically it should work as long as you have a way to support the card besides just the pcie connector. You don't necessarily need another form of support but it is just risky to not have on. As well if theirs no bracket where will you run the cables out of the case? 

EDIT: Now that I re-read the question I understand that just the covers are missing from the slot not the whole mounting bracket. yes you're fine you just may get some more dust in your case but realistically that's no big deal.

If you don't have anything else that needs PCI, Why don't  you just take off the ones that line up with two of the brackets, take those off and leave the other one be?

But I mean, to answer your question - yes. It is ok. Just won't look as flush as it would if you left one on.

EDIT: I understand the question now after re-reading three times.

The case comes with the PCI brackets off already. So yes, it is fine mate.

More dust will get into the system, otherwise, no. This extra amount of dust is extremely insignificant. If you properly care for your system as you should (clear it once a year with a slight amount of effort) its not even a legitimate concern other than the aesthetics of the case.

I personally have 4 missing because im just too damn lazy to put them back on. 

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]