Any way to get the window ONLY for the Define R4?

Yuval

I got a while ago the Define R4 Titanium, and i love it :) and i was wondering, as i don't have the window version if it's possible to get only the windowed side panel for this case, couldn't find one. Can anyone here help me with a link?

Thank you!

:/

http://www.fractal-design-shop.de/index.php?a=222

is the only one on there store for parts 

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Do NCIX ship overseas? (Israel in my case)

No.

Yes.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

uhh i may just get the black window... but i wonder how bad it'll look with titanium/black panel..

uhh i may just get the black window... but i wonder how bad it'll look with titanium/black panel..

You should be able to paint it later,but matching colour's gonna be hard. 

from pictures it looks as the body of the titanium is black, so may not be that bad! just to make sure i sent fractel a email, thanks for the help guys!

They don't? They ship to Denmark, I'd consider that overseas.

Oh they do.

Here are the countries it ships to :

Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, China, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, French Polynesia, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Israel, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Marshall Islands, Mexico, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Norway, Palau, Poland, Russia, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales).

It does ship to Israel,so nvm.