MSI Z87 G45 Gaming back of board?

Go to solution Solved by WoodenMarker,

I searched 'MSI Z87 G45 Gaming back of board' in google images.

This came up in the first 20-30 pictures:

6.jpg

Hey, I've had a look around and I can't seem to find one, I was wondering if anyone with a Z87-G45, or GD65, would be willing to put up a picture of the back of the motherboard, and maybe some focusing on the mounting of the MOSFET and southbridge heat spreaders?

This is to give me a better idea on the viability of removing them for painting, before I buy the board.

Thanks!

Hey, I've had a look around and I can't seem to find one, I was wondering if anyone with a Z87-G45, or GD65, would be willing to put up a picture of the back of the motherboard, and maybe some focusing on the mounting of the MOSFET and southbridge heat spreaders?

This is to give me a better idea on the viability of removing them for painting, before I buy the board.

Thanks!

i have a gd65 and its a great board, however its installed in my system and ive worked so hard a cable management that im not willing to take it off to take a picture. look and video reviews on the web and see if you can get a good view of the back. :)

if you are reading this you are wasting valuable time and should maybe rethink your life choices.

6.jpg

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Really? I'm genuinely sorry about that, I did the same thing, I must have completely missed it. Sorry!