Just got a Logitech g510

DylanChanter

I just got a g510 and I must say that they are a great keyboard and I would so recommend this keyboard try are solid and they last I have had an old Logitech for about 4. Years and still looks like when I just brought it

Can you still return it? I say this not to say that this keyboard sucks. I would strongly recommend getting Cooler Master Quickfire keyboards. I say this because Cherry MX switches are amazing compared to membrane.

Quote me to get a reply!

Its a good keyboard but its not mechanical. I have had mine for year now it still looks like new. But I now I want to get a mechanical. Enjoy your new keyboard. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

A mechanical may be out of OP's price range. But I agree with 

nsyedhasan, once you mech you never go back. 

for the g510 get the program lcd sirreal it lets you custimise the lcd on it

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

membrane though...

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

In that it doesn't have mx switches in it I don't relay like mechanical just a persanal preference

And I must say that that membraie is not the best but yet I prefer it more than mechanical

wow there is a lot of hate for membrane 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

I tried my friend's and it's pretty nice! I hope you enjoy it

Ok why every one hating

like every thing else mechanical is the new trend and people forget that others don't like them and would rather have a membrane keyboard. If you like the keyboard its good just ignore what they have to say about it.

like every thing else mechanical is the new trend and people forget that others don't like them and would rather have a membrane keyboard. If you like the keyboard its good just ignore what they have to say about it.

I agree with the last part,

DylanChanter if you enjoy your new board don't worry about what others have to say! But if you ever feel like trying out a new board in the future(and feel like trying a mech) check out some mx Reds or Blacks, they're good transitions for membrane users. Enjoy your new board!

Thanks all and I will try out some mx when go and buy my next one in a year or so

Very sturdy and once set up to how you like it I've heard they're extremely comfortable. Also look great

What are every ones thoughts on the mad catz rat 7 mouse

I have never used that mouse but i would assume that is would be ok but i would try to find one in a store so you can see how it feels in general. Not all mice will fit every hand even if it is adjustable.

as for mechanical keyboards i think mx red switch may be more like membrane in feel and at best buy and other places you can now find a few mechanical keyboards normally of red, black, brown and blue colored switches (or i have found them anyways) that you can mess around with them if you haven't. I know it took me a few days to get use to the mx blacks i used in making my keyboard as they were rather stiff feeling at first but now i kind of want mx greens that have a little more resistance lol.   

Ik i tried my friends one before I got mine so that I could c how it feels

G510 is a beautifull keyboard, and the logitech software is really great.

Mech keyboards are nice but none have lcd screens and they are much more expensive

Great buy OP

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

Glad you like your new board i had a logitech membrane board for about 10 years and it still works and is in really good condition, but i decided to move over to a G710+ for my new board and it is fantastic i would recommend it whole Hartley as like you i was not a fan of mechanical switches until i tried the mx browns on the G710+, still don't like the mx reds. But as for your board if you had to choose a membrane board you picked one of the best out there if not The Best. Happy Gaming.   

Also i really like the R.A.T. 7 has a nice feel to it but i went with the Corsair M65 as it was a better fit for my hand. Something to bear in mind try different mice in shops before you buy to make sure they are comfortable nothing worse than trying to make an uncomfortable mouse work for long period's of time.

Glad you like your new board i had a logitech membrane board for about 10 years and it still works and is in really good condition, but i decided to move over to a G710+ for my new board and it is fantastic i would recommend it whole Hartley as like you i was not a fan of mechanical switches until i tried the mx browns on the G710+, still don't like the mx reds. But as for your board if you had to choose a membrane board you picked one of the best out there if not The Best. Happy Gaming.

Also i really like the R.A.T. 7 has a nice feel to it but i went with the Corsair M65 as it was a better fit for my hand. Something to bear in mind try different mice in shops before you buy to make sure they are comfortable nothing worse than trying to make an uncomfortable mouse work for long period's of time.

I c your point