well.... it works... the carnage laptop!

Aiden~Senpai

so I had this old HP laptop and my brother broke the screen on it close to a year and a half ago, and last week I got around to taking the whole thing apart, making sure everything worked (aside from the screen as it was cracked) and unfortunately the webcam does not work either but where would I put that lol) and so I took out the screen, and put everything hooked up just by cables and metal contacts. no case, no screws, nothing. after I made sure everything worked, I installed a fresh copy of windows on it (it was full of malware for some reason... this is why you dont give computers to 10 year olds who think pirating games is ok) and put it back into the shell until I can get the modeling for a laser-cut case done (courtesy of the school laser cutter that we got like 3 weeks ago) and until then this is what I have. one of the USB ports is missing the plastic piece and I had to hot glue in the power button and fingerprint scanner but otherwise it works fine. felt like sharing this because I thought it was cool, but tell me what you think!

-Aiden

image0 (6).jpg