Weight loss supliments ?

Mattk13
Go to solution Solved by Arika,

weight loss pills are useless and in some cases dangerous.

200 pounds of weight loss

time to exercise and change your diet, there is no magic fix to lose that much weight without putting in effort 

So im fat and i need some weight loss supliments does anyone know any that work

perfiably 200 pounds of weight loss

p.s this thread cannot be taken down it doesn't violate the community standards

weight loss pills are useless and in some cases dangerous.

200 pounds of weight loss

time to exercise and change your diet, there is no magic fix to lose that much weight without putting in effort 

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Just now, Arika S said:

there is no magic fix to lose that much weight without putting in effort 

No magic fix is ever involved with any weight loss. 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

1 minute ago, Godlygamer23 said:

No magic fix is ever involved with any weight loss. 

There was some Chinese pills, however they are worms 

Just now, EPENEX said:

Stop eating as much, lower your portion size- and exercise.

i actually don't eat that much im just fat from previous and i havent gotten off my ass LOLOLOLOLO image.jpeg.8c5acc7ad9989d79ae5b38b0b04a0b64.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Mattk13 said:

So im fat and i need some weight loss supliments does anyone know any that work

perfiably 200 pounds of weight loss

p.s this thread cannot be taken down it doesn't violate the community standards

I also need to lose around 200lbs, I'm at around 328lbs as of a couple weeks ago and while I've been fairly sedentary I make sure I match my caloric intake to that.

My goal is about 130-150lbs

As others said, there really isn't a magic pill.

With a little bit of diligence, if available in Canada. IdealShake is a decent option while I haven't used it too much myself they do taste good and are a decent meal replacement

You're just going to have to exercise, watch you calories in. Eat healthier and you'll get there.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

80 % diet, if not more.

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

Honestly if you need to lose that much weight, you should be seeking professional help, not looking up answers on a forum.

As others have said, you're going to need to exercise. Muscle burns fat. You're also going to need to figure out a slow way to start, as your body is going to have a hard time adapting since you've let yourself get to the point you're at now. You're going to have to change your lifestyle. Your diet, most definitely. You can try and say you don't eat that much, or your foods are fine, but clearly if you're that heavy, they're not.

3 hours ago, pinksnowbirdie said:

I also need to lose around 200lbs, I'm at around 328lbs as of a couple weeks ago and while I've been fairly sedentary I make sure I match my caloric intake to that.

My goal is about 130-150lbs

As others said, there really isn't a magic pill.

With a little bit of diligence, if available in Canada. IdealShake is a decent option while I haven't used it too much myself they do taste good and are a decent meal replacement

You're just going to have to exercise, watch you calories in. Eat healthier and you'll get there.

Meal replacement drinks aren't a great substitute. You're only supposed to replace a certain amount of solid food with liquid.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

1 minute ago, dizmo said:

Honestly if you need to lose that much weight, you should be seeking professional help, not looking up answers on a forum.

As others have said, you're going to need to exercise. Muscle burns fat. You're also going to need to figure out a slow way to start, as your body is going to have a hard time adapting since you've let yourself get to the point you're at now. You're going to have to change your lifestyle. Your diet, most definitely. You can try and say you don't eat that much, or your foods are fine, but clearly if you're that heavy, they're not.

yup exactly

Well personally since I have to lose that much and I'm too cheap/unwilling to seek professional help I figure I can try to do it on my own.
I've lost 30lbs in the last 9-10 months by just eating better foods and not overindulging as much

Meal replacement drinks aren't a great substitute. You're only supposed to replace a certain amount of solid food with liquid.

Hence I said with diligence, if you replace one meal once a day perhaps not even every day, you'll be fine.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

1 minute ago, pinksnowbirdie said:

yup exactly

Hence I said with diligence, if you replace one meal once a day perhaps not even every day, you'll be fine.

Aye. Also, restricting your eating to a 9 or 10 hour window during the day can have superb results.

Really, I think it's mostly diet. People seem to think eating prepared meals from the frozen aisle is a suitable replacement for fresh food. If you drink pop, you're multitudes worse off (I watched a documentary today, and apparently Coke uses high fructose corn syrup in the US instead of sugar. So much worse for you.).

Really, I think we could all use some life improvements. I'm on here too much, and I need to start doing yoga again.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Weight loss is like 70% diet and 30% exercise. And as some have mentioned above, could potentially be lethal. Here's a good watch.

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

If there was a magic pill that helped you lose weight then obesity would not be a thing anymore, and the inventor would be the richest person alive.

At the end of the day, only two things matters when losing weight.

A) How many calories you put into your body during a day.

B) How many calories your body uses during a day.

As long as number A is smaller than number B, you will lose weight. As long as number B is larger than number A, you will gain weight.

It's the laws of physics.

There are certain diets which will help you limit the number of calories you take in during a day (the number A), and excising will help increase the calories your body burns (number B). That's it though.

Since you need to lose such a large amount of weight (200 pounds), I strongly recommend you seek out professional help.

A doctor or dietitian will be far more qualified to create a plan suitable for you than some random people on a tech forum. Trust me, it will be worth it. Don't hesitate.

I think you’re better off visiting an endocrinologist to not only assess your weight but also your health. Being 200lbs obese puts you at risk on so many diseases. DM type 2 is just one. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

19 hours ago, Mattk13 said:

i actually don't eat that much im just fat from previous and i havent gotten off my ass LOLOLOLOLO 

[removed]

How did you get a photo of my sister? 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch