Internet Explorer is Number One Browser in the World..........!!!!!!

You can install IE11 and then uninstall IE completely. I had done it because I thought IE11 was slow (tested it when it was released) but it was a different issue due to powersaving settings I applied in my registry or something.

Might reinstall it to see if it's any good. From what I saw, it's nearly identical to IE10. I just haven't looked to see if pages break with it less often than IE10. I like that Chrome works with any site (as far as I know) and is the more sleek browser, but I do not understand why people say it's bad. IE8 was awesome, but then I updated to IE10 to fix some problems with it (also gave tabs n such, I believe).

Tell me all the reasons why I shouldn't use IE10/11, and then tell me why Chrome is better than IE10/11.

Most companies are stuck on WinXP with the old IE's so ofcourse the market share is large. And the latest versions of IE are pretty good, I still prefer Chrome, but on my tablet IE 11 has such a good touch interface. Firefox is no longer a possibilty for me, it crashes very much and the huge memory leaks cause it to take up even more RAM then Chrome, especially when running Linus amounts of tabs (15+ tabs all the time)

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

IE11 is great after a few updates. Internet Explorer is not even close to what it used to be back in IE7-8

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

Guys did you notice that one of the 5 websites has skewed data saying IE is number one? All 4 other sites all have different data but they align better.

Realistically though, I would kill to have this many toolbars

Too_many_toolbars-1024x837.jpg

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Realistically though, I would kill to have this many toolbars

Too_many_toolbars-1024x837.jpg

Sign of a power user.

COMIC SANS

Even most of Indian Gov. websites only works on IE, we can visit them on other browser after opening any application or any form it just simply says you are not using compatible browser, we have ti IE for that, it is just a crap, but IE11 is some what better than previous versions of IE