Case design (laser cutter)

Okay, so im looking to build my partner a new desktop,  the case i am planning on getting Corsair Carbide Series Air 240 High Airflow micro-ATX PC Case - White 

I'm looking to laser cut the side panel with a design (not looking to cut thought the window just etch to keep decent airflow) and also add some colour. 
but here is my 2/3 questions; 

How decent are these cases as i have heard they make a great case for air flow,  BUT i have also heard they are rather flimsy? i know i can buy spare windows for around £10 if i accidentally set the laser on kill mode

What design should i use ? was thinking teenage mutant ninja turtles but not sure about green and white! ideas more then welcome!

also any recommendations for the power supply ? as i know i am limited to space. 

The build i have so far in mind: 

Mother board: Gigabyte B450M DS3H AMD Ryzen micro-ATX AM4 Motherboard

Processor: AMD Ryzen™ 5 2600X, AM4, ( as i have one spare)

RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengeance RGB PRO White,
GPU: msi amd rx 580 armour 8g
 (also have spare) 
Storage: 2x WD 500GB SSD 

Cooling: NZXT Kraken M22 Hydro cooler for the CPU
               Be quite fans x3 (size related to case) 

PSU: Yet to decide
RGB: as much as i can cram in the dam thing, as we all know RGB makes everything faster!
Keyboard: Razer black widow  - in pink ( yeah i know but girls huh) 
Mouse: Razer Lancehead- pink (starting to see a theme?)

Headset: Razer Kraken pro v2 - pink ( oh by the way with cat ears *shoot me* )

Monitor: any recommendations in the £100/200 price range?

Now keep in mind this build will be for games like sims and older generation games so i can't see there being an issue in performance and its not too harsh to upgrade, if she decided to move onto newer bigger games. 

so yeah: 

Design 
and any recommendations?

14 hours ago, Yeti in a thong said:

also any recommendations for the power supply ? as i know i am limited to space. 

You're not limited too harshly on space since the Air 240 is a dual chamber design, meaning most of your wires can be tucked back into the second chamber quite easily. 

As far as design, I dont really have any suggestions. Just pick something you know she likes and that sorta fits the theme of the build.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25